• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I Thought Everyone Hated Us!

I think it's safe to say we were the most hated team for the latter part of last season, simply for trying to ruin the Leicester fairy tale.

True. The best kind of villains, too - the effete (relatively) rich sneery kids who show up to destroy the plucky underdogs' dream, just as they falter. But lo and behold, their tempers and ego get the better of them and our plucky underdogs snatch it as they implode spectacularly. (Only, in this story, we continued imploding after the credits and got shown up by the even more effete, even richer c*nts around the block *again* in a way that only Spurs can manage :p )

I said it after the Chelsea game - f*ck the entire football world, and never treat anything they say about us, complimentary or otherwise, as anything other than a prelude to the next time they stick the knife into us for ruining their narratives.If we broke legs, broke hearts and strolled to the title being the ultimate b*stards, we'd still get less hate than we did for daring to be the only club with any hope of catching plucky lil' Leicester.

It will take me a long time to forgive Chelsea for their classless antics of last season. I watched a rerun of our 2008 4-4 game on bt sport the other week. Chelsea at the time were in the running for the title before the game but I don't remember our players giving it large about stopping them winning the title.

It will take me a long time to forgive Chelsea for their classless antics of last season. I watched a rerun of our 2008 4-4 game on bt sport the other week. Chelsea at the time were in the running for the title before the game but I don't remember our players giving it large about stopping them winning the title.

That's the difference we have some self respect and class Chelsea have neither.

That's the difference we have some self respect and class Chelsea have neither.
I keep hoping that the dodgy Russian falls foul of Putin and ends up in a Siberian gulag. After which Chelsea can reclaim their rightful place back in the championship competing for the much acclaimed Simod Cup.

True. The best kind of villains, too - the effete (relatively) rich sneery kids who show up to destroy the plucky underdogs' dream, just as they falter. But lo and behold, their tempers and ego get the better of them and our plucky underdogs snatch it as they implode spectacularly. (Only, in this story, we continued imploding after the credits and got shown up by the even more effete, even richer c*nts around the block *again* in a way that only Spurs can manage :p )

I said it after the Chelsea game - f*ck the entire football world, and never treat anything they say about us, complimentary or otherwise, as anything other than a prelude to the next time they stick the knife into us for ruining their narratives.If we broke legs, broke hearts and strolled to the title being the ultimate b*stards, we'd still get less hate than we did for daring to be the only club with any hope of catching plucky lil' Leicester.
sometimes the way you write Dubai just brings tears to my eyes. I do often wonder whether old William Hasn't been resurrected and isnt giving you a bit of Shakespeare up the kiber as your writing these posts.

sometimes the way you write Dubai just brings tears to my eyes. I do often wonder whether old William Hasn't been resurrected and isnt giving you a bit of Shakespeare up the kiber as your writing these posts.

Blush_face.jpg~c200

It seems you and @Nigeyman are yet to find a private room...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

да, товарищ! Incidentally, if you could fulfill @Robspur12's wish and send Abramovich to a Siberian gulag, sir, we'd all be mightily thankful. ;)

not that way inclined sir! besides @DubaiSpur and at @ parklane1 have been phucking each other over for so long There's really little left for me to work with.

Ah, Daniel Levy, bringing lonely hearts together to shout their guts out for fifteen fruitful years. :p

Back