• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Re: Official - Lamela

What a great smile the kid has, its so nice to see he looks positive ahead of the new season.

Come on Erik......come on Bobby, prove the doubters wrong

Agreed, great to see him so positive and excited about the new season.

Hopefully he'll be stronger from the difficult season last time around.

What a great smile the kid has, its so nice to see he looks positive ahead of the new season.

Come on Erik......come on Bobby, prove the doubters wrong

Seems the latin players are hanging out quite a lot socially (along with some random guy called Joel). All good for team spirit and hopefully retaining all of them

Br9cYWgIQAAU26I.jpg

BrupqfHCMAIG_qA.jpg

I think Lamela could be a big hit this season under Poch, just looking at his demeanour recently, the lad looks happy

Seems the latin players are hanging out quite a lot socially (along with some random guy called Joel). All good for team spirit and hopefully retaining all of them

Br9cYWgIQAAU26I.jpg

BrupqfHCMAIG_qA.jpg

All I can think about when I see those pictures is: Who the hell is Joel??

All I can think about when I see those pictures is: Who the hell is Joel??

Seems that the players are having a laugh about it too, Soldado put an instagram pic up last night with the caption, Me, Erik, Sandro and the famous Joel watching the WC semi final (or something along those lines).

What, I am sure that I just read in another thread he was a going for sherbert dip and a bent paper clip.

Look who I bumped into at Sushi Samba lastnight, had a little chat with him, he can speak english now, I said were all behind him 100%, he said he was very thankful for all the support

10492365_10154360667860475_6004243158263706807_n.jpg

Nice one Marky! Its a great view up there. Must be nice on the roof terrace this time of year too. Who was Mr Lamela with? Not Joel or whatever. Is Joel - Markysimmo! Never seen them together... )

Back