• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I am a manager

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
woohoo

Never been responsible for other people before, when i ran my own locksmith franchise if i got to busy i used to subcontract work out. But now i shall be a manager, i only have 2 people working with me to start with but it feels good. I got to the time in life where i feel totally comfortable giving orders.

I have always been an extremely attractive man, some might say to attractive but i think due to not doing to well at school i always stuck to trade type jobs. Well this week which has been one hell of a week i have taken a leap of faith and it has made me feel more alive then i have in years.

For myself and a good friend have just started up our own microbrewery i know nothing about the business and shall have to learn as we go but boy does it feel scary and good like a roller coaster. Lots to do with getting evverything ready but after driving what i imagine to be the length of the country a couple of times in the last week we have all the finance we need.

Now the fun(hard work starts), so i shall not be around quite so much but will still be here in spirits, well ale actually.

My advice guys, your never to old to try something new and even if it does not work out then you can sit back and know that you at least tried.

Can we have a GG teambuilding weekend at your brewery? If only we had someone here who was able to organize a tinkle up in one...

woohoo

Never been responsible for other people before, when i ran my own locksmith franchise if i got to busy i used to subcontract work out. But now i shall be a manager, i only have 2 people working with me to start with but it feels good. I got to the time in life where i feel totally comfortable giving orders.

I have always been an extremely attractive man, some might say to attractive but i think due to not doing to well at school i always stuck to trade type jobs. Well this week which has been one hell of a week i have taken a leap of faith and it has made me feel more alive then i have in years.

For myself and a good friend have just started up our own microbrewery i know nothing about the business and shall have to learn as we go but boy does it feel scary and good like a roller coaster. Lots to do with getting evverything ready but after driving what i imagine to be the length of the country a couple of times in the last week we have all the finance we need.

Now the fun(hard work starts), so i shall not be around quite so much but will still be here in spirits, well ale actually.

My advice guys, your never to old to try something new and even if it does not work out then you can sit back and know that you at least tried.

The Gribble may be a good place to pop into to knowledge ponce. Best of luck.

woohoo

I think you'll find you're not a manager, you're the CEO. :)

Are you going to make cider as well? I'd buy some.

On a side note, have you thought of opening a micro pub? You could call it the C0ck Inn as a tribute to the great THFC.

Let me know, perhaps me and the missus could drop by and she could try Chich's C0ck Inn cider.

Last edited:
Back