• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I am a manager

Are you going to make cider as well? I'd buy some.

On a side note, have you thought of opening a micro pub? You could call it the C0ck Inn as a tribute to the great THFC.

Let me know, perhaps me and the missus could drop by and she could try Chich's C0ck Inn cider.

No we just trying for a light and dark ale. I know now very well the people in Arundel who run a micro brewery and they do actually have a pub they own in west sussex that they put into. I think the is a niche in the market because if you can get the freehold of the pub then it is a way in to the market. But at the moment we are looking into ale festivals to see how we do.

Is a scary time but im looking forward to it.

FFS. I spent ages labouriously concocting that pun, someone could at least have acknowledged it even if they told me it was sh1t. :(

Back