• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hypothetically.... What would you do?

Yeah, you're right but, what do you do with people like that?

Laugh at them. Pity them. Don't associate with them. We're looking to move out of our area. Slowly slowly the new breed of people are creeping further and further into it. I remember 20 years ago my mum and dad saying 'In 20 years time this place won't be a nice area anymore'. And thinking '20 years is miles off' and here it is. We wanna move right out but ill have to travel in to London to work as the money is too good where I am now to lose it.

I don't want my little boy bought up round here (Sadly just 3/4 minutes walk from where I was bought up when it was a nice area)

You fudging stud.

I think your politics stink but if you can do it for an entire five minutes (is that your best time or an average?) I might decide to live my life vicariously through the exploits you share on this board. :)

Excessive tossing for over a year has nearly made me a premature ejaculation king.
Problem is, I live with my brother still. So, I have to make sure I do it fudging quick.

Excessive tossing for over a year has nearly made me a premature ejaculation king.
Problem is, I live with my brother still. So, I have to make sure I do it fudging quick.

I drink in Tommys bar. Pair of brothers who live together drink in there. Not you is it lol?

Laugh at them. Pity them. Don't associate with them. We're looking to move out of our area. Slowly slowly the new breed of people are creeping further and further into it. I remember 20 years ago my mum and dad saying 'In 20 years time this place won't be a nice area anymore'. And thinking '20 years is miles off' and here it is. We wanna move right out but ill have to travel in to London to work as the money is too good where I am now to lose it.

I don't want my little boy bought up round here (Sadly just 3/4 minutes walk from where I was bought up when it was a nice area)
Can see where you're coming from there mate, family moved out from south london before I was born so I've never been in that kind of area (no offence mate), the stories I've heard from people who still live there is like it's another country, it's mind boggling when I think about it. That there can be such a difference in areas that are so close (enfield and essex not so much).

I thought it was to show the police.

So he would tell them...well there was a murder but instead of stopping it, I decided to film it so you could watch it too...?!!

I'd like to think that I'd shout at them, get their attention and then take some form of action. I'd probably be careful though as pushing someone strangling another guy might not be a smooth move. I think I'd attack one of the arms so stopping the strangulAtion.

You lot need to move to Chichester - guns are only for pointing at foxes around here (and sometimes the hedgemonkeys that try to stop you doing so).

As much as I loved living in London when I was younger, I couldn't walk around knowing there's a realistic chance that sort of situation could occur.

So he would tell them...well there was a murder but instead of stopping it, I decided to film it so you could watch it too...?!!

I'd like to think that I'd shout at them, get their attention and then take some form of action. I'd probably be careful though as pushing someone strangling another guy might not be a smooth move. I think I'd attack one of the arms so stopping the strangulAtion.
You could challenge them to a walk off (my apologies but, that film makes me smile). I think in that situation you don't have much time to think so maybe he didn't think of it like that, or maybe he's just a scum bag.

Walked out of the pub and saw a guy getting kicked round the car park, I pulled the attacker off and got on the wrong end of a smack to the jaw and a boot in the chest, didn't even get a thanks from the guy I helped. My jaw still locks to this day, probably ten years later. I still do the same again though.

:eek:

There's a time and a place, mate...surely?

Personally Im always with the opinion that as long as the attacker is not got a Weapon then I would wade in. I dont want to die, but ill go at anyone with fists to help.

In all honesty I could not tell you how I would react.
I would like to think that I would do the honourable thing and help the person out, but you never know how you react with adrenaline/shock.

I've had situations in real life where I have really kicked myself afterwards and thought "Why the fyck didnt you do anything?"
But then i've also stepped into situations and it has really turned nasty.

Example;
I was on the way back from Opera House in Bruce Grove (Dont ask why..) and it was probably about 6am. I was on the 149 bus and I had noticed a couple of fellas chatting to a very drunk girl. Clearly so tinkled that she didnt know what she was doing. They eventually tried forcing her off the bus, to GHod knows where. I jumped in, and said "What are you doing? She is too tinkled, let her go.." - Anyway, they pulled out a gun and said fudge off. Never brick myself so much in my life...

Hope the girl was okay. But as soon as I saw that, I shat myself

Did they take the girl off the bus? Did you report it to the police?

Did they take the girl off the bus? Did you report it to the police?

Indeed they did. Still wonder what happened to this day..
No I didnt because I wasnt in too great a state either. I sampled a few of Operas finest disco biscuits. (& No I wasnt halucinating lol..)

Indeed they did. Still wonder what happened to this day..
No I didnt because I wasnt in too great a state either. I sampled a few of Operas finest disco biscuits. (& No I wasnt halucinating lol..)

Jesus that's heavy brick there. are you SURE you weren't hallucinating!

As someone else alluded to, it's all about the situation - if there are six blokes ganging up on someone with weapons then the only thing you can do is call the police really. There's no point risking your personal safety for a situation like that where you don't know what is going on, and you're gonna get seriously hurt or maybe be killed. If one bloke is hassling a girl then by all means step in with the help of another stranger perhaps?

Of course these situations change with weapons, and if someone pulled a knife or gun out on me then I would seriously think about legging it. Not worth getting involved in.

In the situation in the video I'd like to think I'd get involved. The guy is on the floor, a couple swift kicks to the ribs and head and you can hopefully diffuse the situation. In a situation like BushHillSpurs mentioned he deserves a lot of respect for stepping in to try and save the girl, I might not even have done that. Wouldn't put my life in danger for a stranger though if there is a gun or knife involved, or if there is a large group. In those situations there's likely nothing you can do anyway.

It obviously all depends who is involved,too.

If you walk into a situation where a family member is involved you would intervene regardless.

Unless they were goon

Back