• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hypothetically.... What would you do?

What would you do in a situation in which you walk in to a murder taking place? Would you do anything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YreMQWrCjEs

:-k
It's easier said than done but, I'd definitely have to get involved otherwise I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror.

Walked out of the pub and saw a guy getting kicked round the car park, I pulled the attacker off and got on the wrong end of a smack to the jaw and a boot in the chest, didn't even get a thanks from the guy I helped. My jaw still locks to this day, probably ten years later. I still do the same again though.

Walked out of the pub and saw a guy getting kicked round the car park, I pulled the attacker off and got on the wrong end of a smack to the jaw and a boot in the chest, didn't even get a thanks from the guy I helped. My jaw still locks to this day, probably ten years later. I still do the same again though.

I think that's a good attitude to have really, I don't think I could sleep at night if I didn't do something. Whilst I'm not really a fighter and I doubt I'd pose a threat to anyone (I'm a short skinny guy with questionable fitness), I think I have to get involved. I've broken up fights before but, luckily I've never been punched as a result (been punched before on other occasions, of course)

In all honesty I could not tell you how I would react.
I would like to think that I would do the honourable thing and help the person out, but you never know how you react with adrenaline/shock.

I've had situations in real life where I have really kicked myself afterwards and thought "Why the fyck didnt you do anything?"
But then i've also stepped into situations and it has really turned nasty.

Example;
I was on the way back from Opera House in Bruce Grove (Dont ask why..) and it was probably about 6am. I was on the 149 bus and I had noticed a couple of fellas chatting to a very drunk girl. Clearly so tinkled that she didnt know what she was doing. They eventually tried forcing her off the bus, to GHod knows where. I jumped in, and said "What are you doing? She is too tinkled, let her go.." - Anyway, they pulled out a gun and said fudge off. Never brick myself so much in my life...

Hope the girl was okay. But as soon as I saw that, I shat myself

It all depends surely. If it was some skinny c**t in a lift with a piece of washing line - he would get a boot in the mooey. Some lunatic with an AK47 and you would have to weigh up your options.

I would like to think that I would do the honourable thing and help the person out, but you never know how you react with adrenaline/shock.

I've had situations in real life where I have really kicked myself afterwards and thought "Why the fyck didnt you do anything?"

Example;
I was on the way back from Opera House in Bruce Grove (Dont ask why..) and it was probably about 6am. I was on the 149 bus and I had noticed a couple of fellas chatting to a very drunk girl. Clearly so tinkled that she didnt know what she was doing. They eventually tried forcing her off the bus, to GHod knows where. I jumped in, and said "What are you doing? She is too tinkled, let her go.." - Anyway, they pulled out a gun and said fudge off. Never brick myself so much in my life...

Ain't that the truth, real life isn't like Hollywood. I'd brick myself too but the feeling of being powerless to intervene would haunt me.

Last edited:

Example;

Guns change a lot I think, I'm not sure how I would react to that, I'd probably brick myself but, I go days without being able to sleep sometimes due to guilt and stuff so I think I may have done something (don't know what, I'd probably be dead now tbh it's a reason I rarely travel alone) but, there's no fault that can be found with you a gun brings the element of death for you into it. To be honest I think it's very easy for me to say that I may have done something because I wasn't in the situation. I was assaulted walking home a few months ago by a group of lads, only one got some punches in after the other ones pulled him off, usually I would have thought back but, I'm not going to go into a fight for little reason when there's a group of them, luckily the other ones seemed allright and got him away.

Ain't that the truth, real life isn't like Hollywood. I'd brick myself too but the feeling of being powerless to intervene would haunt me.

Completely agree, as much as I'd like to think I would stand up, I just don't know I probably would just brick myself and do what they said (the gun scenario)

In an ideal world you would help but knowing our justice system - you hit the guy - it will be you facing jail time

Being of diminutive size and questionable strength, the only way I could think of getting him off the bloke would be a kick to the ribs/head but, what happens if it turns out it was a set up like that was and you kill the bloke (say he's got low bone density or just catch him in a certain way)

Had a gun pulled out on me twice since I've worked in the bookies it's certainly not nice.

It depends doesn't it you never know what these pricks have got on them nowadays but if its good old fashioned fists I'd get involved all day long.

Guns change a lot I think, I'm not sure how I would react to that, I'd probably brick myself but, I go days without being able to sleep sometimes due to guilt and stuff so I think I may have done something (don't know what, I'd probably be dead now tbh it's a reason I rarely travel alone) but, there's no fault that can be found with you a gun brings the element of death for you into it. To be honest I think it's very easy for me to say that I may have done something because I wasn't in the situation. I was assaulted walking home a few months ago by a group of lads, only one got some punches in after the other ones pulled him off, usually I would have thought back but, I'm not going to go into a fight for little reason when there's a group of them, luckily the other ones seemed allright and got him away.

- Please, honestly dont. Its really not worth it. I realise it now, but alot of these people, sadly, dont have alot to live for but violence and their "Street Rep"
- Hope your alright fella. Where are you from, out of interest?

Sadly bush is right. Where were from Waltham cross/Enfield it's full of people who think they are big time gangsters. Unfortunately, there are many places like this in our country now too. Some of them actually want to go inside so don't be a hero Billy!

- Please, honestly dont. Its really not worth it. I realise it now, but alot of these people, sadly, dont have alot to live for but violence and their "Street Rep"
- Hope your alright fella. Where are you from, out of interest?

Yeah, I make you right mate. I fine, it's just one of those things really, couldn't wrap my head round it or anything, they didn't take anything so no idea why it happened. I'm from Romford/Essex and it's the first time I've had problems walking in that area at all.

Sadly bush is right. Where were from Waltham cross/Enfield it's full of people who think they are big time gangsters. Unfortunately, there are many places like this in our country now too. Some of them actually want to go inside so don't be a hero Billy!

Yeah, you're right but, what do you do with people like that?

Ill treat you good. :-"

For 5 minutes...:oops:

Then you must go!

You fudging stud.

I think your politics stink but if you can do it for an entire five minutes (is that your best time or an average?) I might decide to live my life vicariously through the exploits you share on this board. :)

Sorry, was that last guy genuinely recording it on his phone? Is that some kind of joke?

Back