• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hull Ratings

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Lloris - 8
Walker - 7
Dawson - 7.5
Chiriches - 6.5
Vertonghen - 6.5
Sandro - 6.5
Paulinho - 7.5
Lennon - 7
Townsend - 7
Soldado - 7.5

Dembele - 7.5

If I re-watched the first half I'd probably lower some of them after seeing who misplaced passes.

I didn't get to watch it, anyone wanna give me a brief rundown on what went on?

You must be joking. Not one of them deserved more than a 6

And AVB does not even deserve a 4 - I could tell the outcome from looking at the line up

LLoris 7 Did well

Walker 5 Coulnt pass the ball today

Dawson 5 Got away with it on most occasions, not good enough

Chichires 5 Sloppy, not impressed, but early days

Vertonghen 5 struggles at left back, nothing going forward, where are our left backs?:-k

Sandro 4 Terrible first half, couldnt pass ball to a team mate

Paulinho 5 Dont think he knew where he was meant to play, behind the striker? closer to the midfield?

Holtby 4 Didnt influence the game due to a lack of technique/quality

Townsend 7 Probably our best player, tried a lot, good on the ball, not always the best choices but he is not hiding away

Lennon 3 The joke carries on... Dont remember watching a game where a player doesnt touch the ball... Did he actually touch it in the second half?

Soldado 7 Did well, on his own, no support but did his best.

LLoris 7 Did well

Vertonghen 5 struggles at left back, nothing going forward, where are our left backs?:-k

Paulinho 5 Dont think he knew where he was meant to play, behind the striker? closer to the midfield?

Townsend 7 Probably our best player, tried a lot, good on the ball, not always the best choices but he is not hiding away

Lennon 3 The joke carries on... Dont remember watching a game where a player doesnt touch the ball... Did he actually touch it in the second half?

Why are you giving 5's for the defense when we had a clean sheet and no real danger for Lloris, and 7's around for the midfield and attack guys when we never bothered the opposition's goalkeeper ???

I was at the game, it was ****.

For some of them, a 5 is being positive, when you cant pass the ball to a team mate five yards out...

Lloris - 8
Walker - 7
Dawson - 7.5
Chiriches - 6.5
Vertonghen - 6.5
Sandro - 6.5
Paulinho - 7.5
Lennon - 7
Townsend - 7
Soldado - 7.5

Dembele - 7.5

If I re-watched the first half I'd probably lower some of them after seeing who misplaced passes.

:lol:

I think you might be on to something there...

Did you go today?

36000 people couldnt believe how **** we were... Just awful...

No point being positive for the sake of it.

What we need is quality, movement, players who can pass, shoot...

When you've spent 100m... That would be a minimum. But some are happy again apparently.. Dreaming like every season that we will be up there...

Did you go today?

When you've spent 100m... That would be a minimum. But some are happy again apparently.. Dreaming like every season that we will be up there...

They don't currently have to do any dreaming. We are up there.

'When you've spent 100m..' totally ignores the players we've sold.

What we have is a system that is working with players who do not seem to be on the same wavelength yet.

Did you go today?

Let's just say I am not as near to the WHL as you are, because of that I did not go. I did however watched the full game, and I did not say we were great I just think the biggest negative of the game was our lack of clear cut chances, I see from your ratings that you blame the defenders for that

I was at the game, it was ****.

For some of them, a 5 is being positive, when you cant pass the ball to a team mate five yards out...

Im sorry so winning a game of football isnt enough? The players worked hard, you cant accuse any of them for not trying, the average age of our starting line up was 25. There was a lack of penetration in the final third, but credit a Hull side who have started the season very well. To give anyone in a winning team lower than a 6 is pathetic in my opinion.

LLoris 7 Did well

Seriously? One bad match and now one of our most impressive players all season is lacking quality?
I don't even know why I respond, it's obvious being a negative **** is your shtick, like that Fishwhick guy. What's the matter, mother not pay enough attention to you as a child?

Im sorry so winning a game of football isnt enough? The players worked hard, you cant accuse any of them for not trying, the average age of our starting line up was 25. There was a lack of penetration in the final third, but credit a Hull side who have started the season very well. To give anyone in a winning team lower than a 6 is pathetic in my opinion.

Lennon could have been MOTM and scored a hat-trick and he'd still give him the lowest score.

Back