• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

It was interesting that United packed 4 or 5 players around Lloris so it got really crowded under the bar... he did well to shove them out of the way and punch clear.

In general he was excellent, although he still can't kick a ball properly, scuffing it wildly upfield. Got away with it though.

It was interesting that United packed 4 or 5 players around Lloris so it got really crowded under the bar... he did well to shove them out of the way and punch clear.

In general he was excellent, although he still can't kick a ball properly, scuffing it wildly upfield. Got away with it though.
He kicks like a drunk

Security probably. You don't get random taxis when you watch costs what his does. You get a chauffer if anything
Shouldn't matter.

A man with his means will either have access to a concierge service or will even have a bank account that it comes free with. All he has to do is get them to find him a car in a hurry. Even Uber have a chauffeur service of sorts.

Shouldn't matter.

A man with his means will either have access to a concierge service or will even have a bank account that it comes free with. All he has to do is get them to find him a car in a hurry. Even Uber have a chauffeur service of sorts.

I think reading between the lines we can deduce that he was fully in control of himself as he had had perhaps two or three glasses of wine with dinner over the course of an evening (for the average Frenchman dinner is a long affair). Again, this is NOT to try and mitigate what is a serious offense to be caught for (I don't drink even one when I am driving full stop) but it would explain why he didn't call for a taxi; he simply did not think he needed one.

Shouldn't matter.

I should add that limo services seem to be a boom industry right now - probably due to the ease of credit with leasing making the ownership of an S Class affordable.

It wasn't that long ago that to get a car in London, one would have to phone their hotel a day or two in advance and ask them to arrange one. They're available at the drop of a hat now, and not much more expensive than a black cab using Uber Lux or similar.

A bit late to the discussion, but you can get charged for drunk driving if you're smashed by also if you're slightly over the legal limit. My hunch is with Hugo it was the latter and that's a mistake anyone can make. You have a couple of glasses of wine over a couple of hours, which is not exactly getting hammered, and next thing you know you fail the breathalyzer by a hair. Technically you shouldn't drive, but I bet 9 times out of 10 you will, because you're really feeling no effects whatsoever.

We'll know soon enough once it goes to court but what was he doing out at 2am anyway, surely they were due to be training that day.

Going by his pre-match demeanour and confident display against Utd my guess his lawyer has told him he has nothing to worry about.

Either the case won't stand up on a technicality or he was barely over the limit and there were very extenuating circumstances - genuine family emergency / drinks were spiked / copper who nabbed him was ex-United employee desperate to do his bit. :D

Lloris was caught at 2.10am by officers carrying out a routine stop and charged later the same day

My dad told me today one of those officers was one of his fishing pals, he told my dad that Hugo was pretty hammered

Very silly. Over twice the limit, no excuse for that at all. I didn't comment before, because I didn't know if he was 1% or 2% over, but >200% is very bad.
He could easily have made a rash decision like "this Fiat going 25mph is annoying, I'm gonna roar past him in my Porsche" and caused an accident.
He didn't... but he put himself in that situation.
Well, him and Koscielny and Giroud. I wonder if those guys drove home...

Back