• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Why am I forever reading that he could be on his way to Barcelona. Do the journalists not know that Barca have already signed a new keeper?

Why am I forever reading that he could be on his way to Barcelona. Do the journalists not know that Barca have already signed a new keeper?

You just kind of answered your own question. Journalists never let facts get in the way of filling their daily quota. A quick cut and paste from another site makes it even easier.

We have the best keeper in the club since Jennings, but you guys all think it´s OK if he leave. And you want us to replace him with a mediocre keepers?? Just because he aint scoring or create goals you guys underestimate him. Hugo is our best player and we have to do all we can to keep him!
Get a new manager, give Lloris a new contract and make him captain.

It's a gg thing mate, I don't get it either. Sell Lloris, sell Vertonghen, sell Lamela but don't dare suggest we get rid of Dawson or Lennon.

It's a gg thing mate, I don't get it either. Sell Lloris, sell Vertonghen, sell Lamela but don't dare suggest we get rid of Dawson or Lennon.

UKIP voting Essex boys who are opposed to immigrants coming over from the EU and stealing English jobs perhaps :-k

loads of people want or are not against Lennon and Dawson being sold, just the same as there are plenty of people who want to keep Vertonghen Lloris and Lamela :rio:

you really do have a strange way of filtering out the majority of posts on here and only paying attention to a select few and then running with them as popular opinions

Back