• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How stupid are Americans?

Abandon+thread+gorilla+READ+DESCRIPTION+OK+EVERYONE+JUST+READ+THIS_b3bd49_1584652.gif

Good find! Are you just much better at using google then I am? You seem to be able to pull up everything I can't find =D>

great plan,rip the tinkle out of the stereotypical american and get high and mighty when the same tinkle is thrown back in your face.

you seriously could not make it up

who was getting high and mighty?

I was making a joke out of it, as I doubt that the poster actually believes that all Brits are like that.

So you are the one who has got totally the wrong end of the stick.
Feel free to apologise

I can't really justify the use of the cat abandon thread gif twice in the same day, but I wish I could. This might be in to classics as the worst thread ever.

That makes no sense whatsoever.
If you are attempting to ridicule the fact that I posted a you tube video of people making chumps of themselves, then I would suggest the only risible thing I did was to accidentally put it into SNV rather than random.

If you want to simply take a pop at me because you are still miffed at my comments about peoples genial preferences, at least find something worthy to do it for.

Okay Mick, I'll take my comment back before you decipher a hidden message that means I'm sexually aroused by children. This thread has really been a resounding success.

If you are attempting to ridicule the fact that I posted a you tube video of people making chumps of themselves, then I would suggest the only risible thing I did was to accidentally put it into SNV rather than random.

If you want to simply take a pop at me because you are still miffed at my comments about peoples genial preferences, at least find something worthy to do it for.

He was pointing out that the thread was crashing and burning and we should all run away...

My only complaint was that there was a whole string of anti-American views in the 'Only in the USA' thread, so why couldn't this 2nd "dumb Americans" video have gone in there instead of making a new thread for it (I don't care that it was accidentally posted in SNV instead of Random)?

Consolidate!

Okay Mick, I'll take my comment back before you decipher a hidden message that means I'm sexually aroused by children. This thread has really been a resounding success.

Thats hardly a logical conclusion in this thread is it? However I fail to see why the posting of this video constitutes some sort of act of defamation of a nation, beyond pointing out that there are some spectacular fudgewits who live there.

Your comment was little more than a thinly disguised attempt at ridiculing me, which I suspect was your method of some form of payback, because I made a comment that you assumed was directed at you, and took umbrage to it - in a spectacularly childish and immature fashion.

As I said, I accept any amount of tinkletaking for putting it into the wrong forum, which was down to carelessness - however if that constitutes some form of irony to people, then I won't lose any sleep over it.

I'm sorry that I failed to raise my posting to levels expected by an intellectual giant of your stratospheric proportions and refined taste.

He was pointing out that the thread was crashing and burning and we should all run away...

I hadn't realised that he was the sole arbiter of all that is great and good - and was capable of making unilateral declarations of this nature, based presumably on his hitherto undeclared manifesto of what constitutes acceptable - or not.

I hadn't realised that he was the sole arbiter of all that is great and good - and was capable of making unilateral declarations of this nature, based presumably on his hitherto undeclared manifesto of what constitutes acceptable - or not.

:tumbleweed:

Living in central and eastern europe - it's laughable that English would mock anyone.

The general impression of English in this part of the world is you're nothing but loud, drunken, violent louts who travel in packs, disrespect the local populace, fight everyone pointlessly, get stupidly drunk and molest the local girls.

yeah, so much so that all you lot cant wait to come here

Haha there you go! I'm in Toronto. How about you?
That's why - You're based out of the centre of the universe!! I'm out west in Calgary - in the foothills of the Rockies.

I think a lot of Canadians have inferiority complex when it comes to the US. Similar to what the Scots feel towards the English or Kiwis to the Australians?

Thats hardly a logical conclusion in this thread is it? However I fail to see why the posting of this video constitutes some sort of act of defamation of a nation, beyond pointing out that there are some spectacular fudgewits who live there.

Your comment was little more than a thinly disguised attempt at ridiculing me, which I suspect was your method of some form of payback, because I made a comment that you assumed was directed at you, and took umbrage to it - in a spectacularly childish and immature fashion.

As I said, I accept any amount of tinkletaking for putting it into the wrong forum, which was down to carelessness - however if that constitutes some form of irony to people, then I won't lose any sleep over it.

I'm sorry that I failed to raise my posting to levels expected by an intellectual giant of your stratospheric proportions and refined taste.

I can't really believe you haven't got your head around this one to be honest. Astounding.

That's why - You're based out of the centre of the universe!! I'm out west in Calgary - in the foothills of the Rockies.

I think a lot of Canadians have inferiority complex when it comes to the US. Similar to what the Scots feel towards the English or Kiwis to the Australians?

Really, I always got the impression that Canadians were quite comfortable with their feeling of superiority?

Back