• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How stupid are Americans?

I have to say, I did personally hear an Aamerican ask if Germany was in Asia!

Then again, who was that ugly bint that didn't know "East Angular" was in England.

I'd like to see the raw footage of these clips. The majority of these attempts must end in epic failure.

That is fantastic - a totally accurate and completely factual description of every British person (except me) who travels abroad. In fact we only allow the horrible ones to travel, as we don't want our nice people to get out.

I'm actually molesting a local woman, and kicking her grandmother to death as I type this. To be honest, I'm making her grandfather type, as I'm too drunk to see the keyboard

great plan,rip the tinkle out of the stereotypical american and get high and mighty when the same tinkle is thrown back in your face.

you seriously could not make it up

I can't really justify the use of the cat abandon thread gif twice in the same day, but I wish I could. This might be in to classics as the worst thread ever.

I'm from the US & I have no problem with any of you making fun of stupid Americans. I do it daily.

I can't really justify the use of the cat abandon thread gif twice in the same day, but I wish I could. This might be in to classics as the worst thread ever.

abandonthreadp1.gif

Will a seal do?

I agree with some of the posters that the funniest bit about having a go at Americans is how touchy they get.

It's the same here in Canada, though they're probably even more sensitive because people often think they're American. I don't think I've met one Canadian who actually likes America, which is odd.

I'm from the US & I have no problem with any of you making fun of stupid Americans. I do it daily.

True, some people can make a career of it. Some go into stand-up/satire; the others, politics.

Abandon%20Thread%20Just%20a%20reaction%20pic%20I%20made%20from%20this_e8a2d1_2370570.gif

Hmm, there should be a thread dedicated to 'abandon thread' gifs

I agree with some of the posters that the funniest bit about having a go at Americans is how touchy they get.

It's the same here in Canada, though they're probably even more sensitive because people often think they're American. I don't think I've met one Canadian who actually likes America, which is odd.

Surely Canadians are American as in they are from the continent of America? 8-[

Back