• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hospital visit

Back in hospital since Monday. Today confirmed as 90 per cent cancer of the kidney. In pieces. 31 on Tuesday what a birthday present. Op in 2/3 weeks and they've got to take out the right kidney as the tumour is in the centre.

like me or not keep me in your prayers.

****ing hell Roy that's terrible.

Will removing the Kidney also 'remove' the cancer?

Back in hospital since Monday. Today confirmed as 90 per cent cancer of the kidney. In pieces. 31 on Tuesday what a birthday present. Op in 2/3 weeks and they've got to take out the right kidney as the tumour is in the centre.

That is awful news and not so religious but GHod with you and all that... the positive news is it sounds like it hasnt spread but an assumption based on the fact that theyre operating.

ps - I would get a second opinion in all seriousness id even go private (not sure if you have private healthcare etc but id do it).

****ing hell Roy that is terrible news. I hope everything goes ok. I'll have everything crossed for you.

If the tumour is in the centre I'm guessing that makes it less likely to have spread. I'd personally want the thing out the same day.

Best wishes to you Roy. Hang tough.

Wow that is awful news. There is no good side to this but it sounds like it has been identified early (in that it hasn't spread) which should hopefully give you better chance of making a nearly full recovery. Fwiw my thoughts are with you!

Horrible news, but with some positives. You have caught it early (even red pee has uses), its sounds like it is still isolated, and the kidney is one organ where we have a spare. People can live long and normal lives with a single kidney. Best wishes for the op.

It means a lot. I said I wanted the op sooner but they cant and said 2 weeks won't make any difference.

Roy we have our differences on here but my heart genuinely felt like it skipped a beat reading that. I hope everything goes well and i wish you you all the best.

Means a lot KD. Yh we've said stuff but I do apologise for any comment ive made that may have offended you. Thanks mate.

We annoy each other and have rows on this forum, etc but deep down you can tell were all decent human beings, its nice to see and read

Same here mate.

Makes all the trivial stuff seem just that.

Exactly man.

I say **** to Roy, Marky or whoever on here but i have no ill feelings to anyone. In the grand scheme of things what is GG? or football for that matter. Health/family/friends is whats important and besides we're all sort of like an online family on here anyway (albeit we all have different online ummm 'characters').

Anyway Roy will get through this.

Wish you the very best, stay strong and remember - being young works in your favour - you will fight this and be back to your old ways really, really soon. Keep your belief, that will see you through

This birthday coming up is the new stronger you - good luck Roy

Back