• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hospital visit

Sounds awful buddy! I concur with what Steff says, if 1983 is your birth year you're in a period of your life which really sets you up health-wise for the future.

Also, don't mean to give you a kick while you're down, but when you're better get back to the bloody gym, you were doing so well!

I know you're both spot on. I intend on getting back to my healthier lifestyle.

Just had a **** and dunno if it was a stone or blood clot but it didn't hurt but freaked me out. Missus said I should've picked it out to see but I flushed it away! Sorry if tmi!!

I've had a few Kidney operations (and kidney stones as a result/side effect later on). The Kidney stones were probably more painful than the original problem that caused the surgery.

The pain felt like there was a knife in my side, above my hip that was just constant.. last time it happened I was curled up on the back seat of the car with the Mrs taking me to A&E, they gave me and few things including morphine until they finally made some difference!

Whatever it is hopefully you get it sorted soon mate..

I was on morphine and derivatives for ages when I snapped both my legs, I did get constipated and had to take laxatives every day for weeks to keep regular :D

Did they make you a referral to a Urologist?

No. Sent me home with anti biotics. Got to go and hand in a urine sample on Thursday and they said they'd call with results. Some at work are insisting I should insist on a CT scan to see if there are any more in there?

Bearing in mind your new thread about people spending more on prostitution you've either just been stung by a brass or you've been on the sauce.

Also, please don't mention boners I can't even think about all that I'm too scared I'd shoot my load and it'd look like a murder scene!!

I'm not a great advocate for just dishing out doses of radiation, but I've seen plenty of patients have CT scans for less than you have mentionned. Perhaps you could ask for an ultrasound.
Do you recall passing a stone at all?

If it's all settled down then maybe it's passed and the antibiotics have cleared up the UTI it caused.

I'm not a great advocate for just dishing out doses of radiation, but I've seen plenty of patients have CT scans for less than you have mentionned. Perhaps you could ask for an ultrasound.
Do you recall passing a stone at all?

If it's all settled down then maybe it's passed and the antibiotics have cleared up the UTI it caused.

The day after it started I peed out 2 'solid things'. I'm sorry I can't be more clearer and I wished I'd've looked at them but I was in shock and flushed! It didn't hurt and they were Definetly circular/oval from what I can remember. I'm hoping it was 2 stones!

Sounds like stones then. Occasionally when one breaks up it can cause a UTI, that coupled with the journey those stones took down from the kidney is likely the cause of the pain and blood in your urine. Speaking personally; I passed one not too long ago and got a raging UTI from it. Took a course of anti biotics and a bit of time off work (unfortunately picked up a chest infection during my time off) before having an ultrasound which showed nothing else left. Hopefully it will be the same forr you (without the chest infection ofc).

The day after it started I peed out 2 'solid things'. I'm sorry I can't be more clearer and I wished I'd've looked at them but I was in shock and flushed! It didn't hurt and they were Definetly circular/oval from what I can remember. I'm hoping it was 2 stones!

:eek: :-&:-&

Thanks very much mate. Wouldn't wish the pain on my worst enemy.

Never understood when people say things like that, maybe I am a horrible git but I wish my worst enemies would die slow painful deaths. I am talking real enemies not fans of other football clubs or people I disagree with on politics. I mean people like my old neighbour who used to wait till I put the washing on the line to have a bonfire.

Back