• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hey

This is all very familiar

I remember you from back in the day but the username escapes me - 95% sure but could be wrong

I'm the Mentalist - read people and discover 'Returners'

I can hold my hand on heart and tell you i am not from 'back in the day' as i said just signed up and want to enjoy this message board seems its annoyed you somewhat though for whatever reason?

Takes a lot to annoy me, no worries there - I simply put a few clues together by habit

Could be wrong - time will tell

fudging hell what you mean 'could be wrong'? im telling you straight up you ARE wrong. Like the spanish inquisition this crikey.
Anyway on to more important things......Pes or Fifa?

1. No football talk in random.

2. We have official threads to discuss everything imaginable so there's no need to start any new threads at all.

[video=youtube;fWNaR-rxAic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic[/video]

On point 2, I would like to note the Official Stuff Thread is yet to emerge so that is possibly a missing link

And that is quite possibly the worst song in a decade so you should be infracted between 50-70 points for that alone

All i can say is thakyou for the great welcome from you all my fellow yiddos(are we allowed to say that on here see that chugnut baddiel has been complaining) This site seems like the sort of place im gonna enjoy. So many different people all bonded by their love for our beautiful team the mighty lilywhites! Time to celebrate with a little dance for such a succesfull evening on the wonderful website that is glory glory. Hit it.....
[video=youtube;XqzqedXI-Ng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqzqedXI-Ng[/video]

Back