• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hey

Ahh the forums grammar fascist nice to meet you too. So how longs this board been about? Many regular users?

Hmmmm.................not the best of starts, calling admin a fascist, is it?

But to answer your other questions, this board has been around for years in various formats, and yes, lots of regular users, although not the busiest one out there.

Just a suggestion, but have a read through our forum rules at the top of each sub-forum. There are things you will need to be aware of.

Unless you already know them well?

Hmmmm.................not the best of starts, calling admin a fascist, is it?

But to answer your other questions, this board has been around for years in various formats, and yes, lots of regular users, although not the busiest one out there.

Just a suggestion, but have a read through our forum rules at the top of each sub-forum. There are things you will need to be aware of.

Unless you already know them well?

I apologise Mate something I'm not afraid to do when in the wrong my bad.

Some ground rules

Firstly, I run random, and I like the cut of your jib...so welcome

Second. No football talk in random. Keep your hate hidden away in here.

Third. All newcomers traditionally vote for me in the awards.

Fourth. We will need photos of your lady at some point. Vice den please.

Fifth. Don't upset ArcspacE. He's run some pretty tough posters out of here.

And I like the cut of your jib pal!
As for photos of the mrs in due course I'll happily post photos mate only people I get on with will see though. I'll try to get her to pose on seat of my John Deere tractor will be the ultimate photo to get any red blooded males pulse going. Coooor 9030 series 4wd Blimey

And I like the cut of your jib pal!
As for photos of the mrs in due course I'll happily post photos mate only people I get on with will see though. I'll try to get her to pose on seat of my John Deere tractor will be the ultimate photo to get any red blooded males pulse going. Coooor 9030 series 4wd Blimey

tractor%2B11pregnant%2Bwoman_tractor.jpg

Fapfapfapfapfap

The treachorous bitch! sat on a new holland Oh the shame! She promised me she was a john deere only kinda girl. Right i'm having her pants down when i get home. Fuming.
need to calm down

[video=youtube;P7kme3GC9Gs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7kme3GC9Gs[/video]

Back