• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Help Hidden

Hidden

Luke Young
Guys, please help!
On 23th, August, I'm finally travelling to London with my GF to see our beloved club live at WHL.
So I successfully bought two OH Lilywhite INT memberships through the credit card in order to purchase 2 tickets for the game vs QPR, but nothing in our accounts has changed except transaction history. No loyalty points have been calculated and the sign "There are currently no memberships assigned to your account" still appears.
What am I doing wrongly or is it just a question of time to get memberships linked to our accounts? But there's not much time as the tickets go on sale soon!
membership.jpg

Big thanks in advance for any ideas and adviсes!

Last edited:
Hidden, I hope that you don't mind but I have moved this to its own thread so more people will see it.

Contact the membership office by phone or email. They're the only ones who'll be able to help you. You'll find the contact details on the official Spurs site.

Thank you, jimmyb.

Phew, so it was just a question of time as they appeared after ~30 minutes of re-logins. Still no loyalty points, but I've read somewhere that system often has bugs with it, isn't it?
So when everything (or nearly everything) appears to be fine, could you, guys, tell me if I need to login to both accounts to purchase tickets?

Last edited:
Nope, log in with one account, select 2 seats and assign one to the second account.
Thanks, I think I got everything rightly. Now it's upon luck with ticket purchasing as I heard a lot about incredible demand on them (2nd and 1st categories especially)... Still I hold fists we'll get a home game in EL on the week after QPR. And in dream scenario I'll be able to watch three Spurs games in a week. If the Embassy gives me visa of course :lol:

btw: the man in your avatar looks familiar to me :p

Last edited:
After a few months of not doing it you start to forget how crap Tottenham's ticketing system is. Good luck mate and hope you enjoy the game.

Thanks, I think I got everything rightly. Now it's upon luck with ticket purchasing as I heard a lot about incredible demand on them (2nd and 1st categories especially)... Still I hold fists we'll get a home game in EL on the week after QPR. And in dream scenario I'll be able to watch three Spurs games in a week. If the Embassy gives me visa of course :lol:

btw: the man in your avatar looks familiar to me :p

Pretty sure your LP's get uploaded overnight

Back