• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
The inability to discuss opposing views shows all the intellect of a wet lettuce im afraid, and it is certainly telling that Mick Cooper wants to have your babies.

I'm sure your's and mick's offspring will grow up to be foul mouthed ignorant little twerps.

woah there.

when have I been foul mouthed in any discussion with you? I have tried beyond intellectual reason to debate issues with all manner of the AHB and have become exasperated - to the point of being tiresome, apparently.

I'm quite happy to accept that you can't see the value of HR staying but to call either Golfball or I ignorant little twerps speaks greater volumes for your abilities to get a point across with any degree of erudition, than any failings either us have shown.

His post was directed at one person, and the comments that individual made. You however assumed they were made at you, as part of the collective - so I can only assume that you recognised your own culpability and this is your petulant reaction to it.

I have two children and both of them are particularly articulate and well mannered (ok one of them with the caveat "for her age") so for you to start making personal remarks - despite the ludicrous fantasy of 2 males who have never met somehow producing children, is both out of order and hypocritical.

The most laughable part of your response is the wholesale innacuracy of the remark that between February and May that we didn't get shots on target. Taking the Everton away game as an example we had 61% possession and 31 goal attemps (to the home teams 13) 33% of which were on target. I really cant be bothered to do the rest, as its obvious to anyone (apart from people like you who insist on rewriting history to "prove" your point) that Redknapps Tottenham dominate games from start to finish, and we simply went through a patch where we weren't converting opportunities.

We all recognise the need to upgrade the strikers, as several people have pointed out - had we had RVP in the form that he showed, we would not have finished above the goons, would we have - in all likelihood challenged the top two.

Your response was brick too. Sorry, but its sometimes necessary to resort to basics, to make people realise what they have done - it seems that its the only language that some people can understand.

Redknapp 'close to the end' at Spurs... and Emirates Marketing Project could offer escape route

By Bob Cass
PUBLISHED: 22:01 GMT, 9 June 2012 | UPDATED: 01:32 GMT, 11 June 2012

Harry Redknapp is close to parting company with Tottenham and could leave before the end of the month.

The position of the manager, who again guided Spurs to fourth place in the Premier League, is becoming increasingly uncertain as problems relating to a new contract come to a head.

Redknapp has only a year left on his current deal and wants a longer-term commitment, but he has been left uneasy by the clubÔÇÖs reluctance to offer it.

article-0-12D56B5F000005DC-884_233x423.jpg
Heading for the exit? Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp

Instead of preparing to lead his country out against France tomorrow, as most expected Redknapp would two months ago, he will watch from the sidelines and is thought to be open to the idea of a pay-off from Tottenham.
Redknapp, despite public denials, has an uneasy relationship with his club chairman Daniel Levy. That has come about partly as a result of the manager being heavily linked with the England job.

Redknapp said: ÔÇÿI have a year left on my contract. IÔÇÖll sit down with Daniel when the time is right.ÔÇÖ

Redknapp was unhappy that the club appeared to put an unrealistic ?ú10million compensation price on his head in case the FA made an approach.

SpursÔÇÖ failure to renew RedknappÔÇÖs contract after the appointment of Roy Hodgson as England boss then led him to fear his position was not as secure as he had thought. That brought an escalation in the tension between him and the club and the situation will have to be resolved before the start of next season at the latest.

With regard to the England job Redknapp added: ÔÇÿI was never approached. I would have taken it, though.ÔÇÖ

article-2157012-0B7EE9F400000578-123_468x292.jpg
High point: Redknapp guided Spurs to a Champions League quarter-final defeat at the hands of Real Madrid in 2011

Spurs fans must be perplexed about the situation as the man responsible for taking the team from Premier League relegation trouble into the Champions League quarter-finals and the top four in England are on the brink of splitting.

The club only missed out on nextÔÇÖs season premier European club competition because of ChelseaÔÇÖs success in winning the trophy.

If Redknapp leaves, he could find a lucrative escape route in the Middle East. The former West Ham and Portsmouth boss was targeted by Dubai-based outfit Al Ahli two years ago and the more fashionable Abu Dhabi club Al Jazira, owned by Emirates Marketing Project supremo Sheik Mansour, are currently without a manager.

How many times do they want to print the same story?

And the Emirates Marketing Project headline is an utter farce.

To add, he confirms yet again he would have fudged us off for England.......fine.

But then expects us to be deperate to give him a longer improved contract as soon as the England job goes elsewhere.

And then continues to fluffy bunnies cuddling himself out to any fudging rag that'll listen? Look Harry, YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON who is causing tension and unrest.

STFU and move alone, show some fudging class for once in your life.

For me the Redknapp thing is on principle and the fact I don't like the guy.

Take your pick Mick, Independent, Sun, Mirror and the Gainsborough Express have all run the same story in the past week.
I think I heard on talkbrick that bob cass was on and there was gonna be a story in the mail on sunday.
Thought this might be interesting, gonna be juicy, post it on here.
Went to post it yday, but luckily had a read through it first (no dig at u pitbull) and it adds jack in the way of content, about as juicy as a dried up grandma. How papers survive i'll never know.

What a fudging mess... we are now witnessing the fall-out of NOT getting into the Champions League by 1 fudging POINT!

Enjoy the Summer people... it's gonna be one hell of a ride!

Still alot of peole on other forums saying there will be an announcement this week saying Harry's a goner

To add, he confirms yet again he would have fudged us off for England.......fine.

But then expects us to be deperate to give him a longer improved contract as soon as the England job goes elsewhere.

And then continues to fluffy bunnies cuddling himself out to any fudging rag that'll listen? Look Harry, YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON who is causing tension and unrest.

That wasn't something I'd picked up from your previous posts......

O:)

Harry Redknapp and Class are further away than we are to our closest galaxy Andromeda.

David Moyes a typical Levy 'man'..........you can see them two printing all the BOGOF vouchers off the internet and having a Toby carvery before 7pm because its cheaper.

Well see.

David Moyes a typical Levy 'man'..........you can see them two printing all the BOGOF vouchers off the internet and having a Toby carvery before 7pm because its cheaper.

Well see.

I see nothing about Moyes that is makes him a "typical levy man" at all. Nothing.

In fact, he is very different.

He doesnt focus on youth prospects. He doesnt play attractive football. He doesnt know how to spend larger sums. He doesnt have the allure/kudos/reputation Levy often craves.

Back