• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

unnamed-large.jpg

These guys?

We dont need to sell and Harry wont want to leave for at least 3 years.

Next year we will be in the champions league and he will stay for that
Year after there will be allure of playing in the new stadium and if we have a bad year next year, then it can be blamed on playing away from WHL etc
First year in new stadium

Then that summer we may be in danger of losing Alli, Dier, Kane etc if we havent pushed on, all will be mid 20's and want to continue with career IF we have stalled as a club.

Lloris is replaceable and due to his distribution i dont think the REALLY big clubs will buy him
The only one i worry about losing in next 3 years is Alderweireld, bit older, only been here a year, any club that doesnt try and offer in the summer are mad.

We will still play at WHL next season. 2017-2018 is the season we play away at a rented ground.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new-scheme/project-update/#timeline

Yup
2016/2017 - Stays for Champs League, If we finish lower than 5th then will be pointed that champs league affected us and we will push on next year
2017/2018 - If we finish lower than 5th then it we can point that its due to playing at MK or Wembley and we can keep him due to next season being in new ground
2019/2020 - If we are 6th-10th in the League and he has hit 15-20 in each season pressure will be on for him to move, as it would for the others as we had "stalled"

Thats how i see it anyway for all the players and also Poch

I'm surprised the bale money narrative is still
so negative, we didn't lose money on Soldado and Paulinho, Chadli has scored some important goals and Eriksen and Lamela have been incredible

I agree.

I don't really want to take the thread further off topic but I would not swap Lamela, Eriksen and Chadli for Bale.

I agree.

I don't really want to take the thread further off topic but I would not swap Lamela, Eriksen and Chadli for Bale.

I certainly would in a heartbeat. World class superstars, who have a fantastic work ethic and score goals from both open play and free kicks are like gold dust. Bale won Real Madrid the CL, think how much he would improve our team.

I certainly would in a heartbeat. World class superstars, who have a fantastic work ethic and score goals from both open play and free kicks are like gold dust. Bale won Real Madrid the CL, think how much he would improve our team.

He is undeniably a great player but we would lose a lot from our team without Eriksen and Lamela. We have a team approach now, add Bale to this team and he would be the cherry on the cake, take out two of our key players and we would be back to being over reliant on stars.

We dont need to sell and Harry wont want to leave for at least 3 years.

Next year we will be in the champions league and he will stay for that
Year after there will be allure of playing in the new stadium and if we have a bad year next year, then it can be blamed on playing away from WHL etc
First year in new stadium

Then that summer we may be in danger of losing Alli, Dier, Kane etc if we havent pushed on, all will be mid 20's and want to continue with career IF we have stalled as a club.

Lloris is replaceable and due to his distribution i dont think the REALLY big clubs will buy him
The only one i worry about losing in next 3 years is Alderweireld, bit older, only been here a year, any club that doesnt try and offer in the summer are mad.
More likely to stay than risk sitting on the bench/being loaned out from Atletico again

He is undeniably a great player but we would lose a lot from our team without Eriksen and Lamela. We have a team approach now, add Bale to this team and he would be the cherry on the cake, take out two of our key players and we would be back to being over reliant on stars.
You can buy similar players to Eriksen and Lamela (and I love them both) - look at Payet, Mata, Ozil.
You cant buy a Bale.
Replace those two with Bale and, alongside Kane, you have two goals a game almost guaranteed.

You can buy similar players to Eriksen and Lamela (and I love them both) - look at Payet, Mata, Ozil.
You cant buy a Bale.
Replace those two with Bale and, alongside Kane, you have two goals a game almost guaranteed.

Couldn't put it better myself.

But we would only be taking one of Lamela or Eriksen out as Bale would replace one. That just leaves one to be replaced in the first team and as MonkeyBarry says above, there are plenty of players at the current Eriksen level.

He is moving steadily up the Spurs all-time goal chart already. This weekend went level with Les Allen. This time next season should be past Clive Allen

Back