• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

No chance in hell is he going to be sold 3 days before the season starts and especially not for £9m less than the baby machine

Agreed about united dirty tricks will be all over the rags this week.
Reason being as the rags also know levy would do it. I'm not saying he will but we always as fans say to ourselves would he ?

he was next to lloris admiring our shiny new trophy....wtf?????

usual tactics from utd b4 our game......nothing to see here.

Maybe Utd to blame. But also the silly commentator - trying to make a big deal out of the thousandth rumour about Kane and Utd this summer while ignoring everything that Kane has said about having no interest in leaving Spurs. I guess it was the commentator's attempt to add a bit of drama to a pre season friendly. But it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out why Kane was always going to be rested for this game.

Well lets hope Kane does not want out

Even where players have tried to force a move, Levy has not always acquiesced. Kane has only recently signed a contract extension, I think that even if his head was turned, it would be very difficult for him to force a move.

We should also bear in mind that the only thing we have to go on this is two commentators who got more wrong than right during the game and said Kane was not there, when he was.

Ok you trust him more than me.

When has Levy ever sold one of our best players who wanted to stay?

Of the players who we didn't want to lose, Levy has only sold four in fourteen years - Carrick, Berbatov, Modric and Bale - and all of those acted up.

Levy wants to grow the club. That's how he will make his money, long term. And that means keeping our best players if he possibly can. He will only sell when a player gives him little choice but to do so.

Modric - Forced him to stay another year
VDV - Wanted to leave for personal reasons and seems to have regretted it
LLoris - Seems we have struck the same deal as Modric
Bale - Money was ridiculous
Berbatov - Player pretty much went on strike and the money for his age was a deal worth doing
Keane - Very high amount of money that was proved when we brought him back at half the price (although we got half the player)

Well lets hope Kane does not want out

Kane is on record numerous times this summer saying that he has no interest in leaving Spurs. He is a Spurs fan. He loves playing for the club and knows that he is loved in return. We are at a perfect level for him right now. And we can hopefully grow with him over the coming years.

If he does eventually outgrow us and wishes to move elsewhere, it is far more likely that he will move abroad than be allowed to join a Premier League rival.

Back