• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Wanted to stay or not plenty of key players have been sold.
And It's my opioin that
If a serious bid came in of 40 m I feel Levy would consider it. Never said he'd 100% sell him. apologies if that's ridiculous to you but until the window is shut who's to say a big bid would not test the resolve of the club.

Can you name one key player Levy has sold who has not demanded he wanted to leave? Do not mention Carrick as he made it clear that he had no intention of signing a new contract so we had no choice

It's all a matter of opinion I say I think he'd be tempted you say no he would not could go round in circles all night.

I don't believe that it is a mere matter of opinion. Or at least, if it is, it is a matter of one opinion that is based upon everything that we know and understand about Levy, his intention, his modus operandi and his past form against another opinion that is based upon pure conjecture and, if I may say so, no little prejudice.

However, I do agree that you are unlikely now to be swayed by the facts and that we will therefore go round in circles if we continue. So I'm happy to leave it at that if you are.

I am not sure there was a bid, if there was they are just messing with us, they have had since mid May to bid for Kane and surprise surprise the bid comes in a few days before we play them. Methinks they are being mischievous. Anyway Utd bid more than Madrid for Bale and Chelsea bid as much as Madrid did for Modric, but the truth is Levy rejected selling our key players to our rivals, those days have passed

if a huge bid comes in and Levy doesn't consider it (after consultation with the relevant people) he's not doing his job properly, every single bid we receive has to be weighted accordingly, everyone has their price after all

one shouldn't assume "loyalty" from any player either, no matter what they have said publicly, footballers have short careers and the savvy ones maximise their earning potential and professional accomplishments

all a player can do in that situation is offer the correct answer for what they believe their short term situation will be

in this case, how Kane responds to the idea of signing for United when it's come from nowhere to how he would feel if he knows for a fact a massive fee has been offered are likely to different, he collects a wage and does his job, he doesn't owe us more than that

Can you name one key player Levy has sold who has not demanded he wanted to leave? Do not mention Carrick as he made it clear that he had no intention of signing a new contract so we had no choice

Dawson, huddlestone, Dempsey, sigurdsson

obviously "key" can be argued

It's my opinion that Levy will perform the complete works of Lady Gaga on the pitch before the first game of the season. It doesn't mean that it is right though and I would not expect to be able to convince others that my opinion is right unless I could point to similar behaviour before.
I never tried or expected to convince anyone that he would I made a throw away comment to start with based on my opinion that's all.

Maybe my wording of "we all know" was wrong. Right or wrong I feel he'd consider it if it was indeed the case.

if a huge bid comes in and Levy doesn't consider it (after consultation with the relevant people) he's not doing his job properly, every single bid we receive has to be weighted accordingly, everyone has their price after all

All I know is that Levy appreciates that Kane is a hero to Spurs fans so he means more to fans that a figure in a ledger, so I do not think he needs to discuss it with anybody, but instead will reject it out of hand. I could go on, but I am time tired. Suffice to say, Kane may leave Spurs one day, but I am 100% sure there is zero chance of him leaving this window

All I know is that Levy appreciates that Kane is a hero to Spurs fans so he means more to fans that a figure in a ledger, so I do not think he needs to discuss it with anybody, but instead will reject it out of hand. I could go on, but I am time tired. Suffice to say, Kane may leave Spurs one day, but I am 100% sure there is zero chance of him leaving this window

surely it depends on the figure, what if City come in and offer 100m+, should it still just be disregarded immediately?

What on earth is going on here? Levy wouldn't sell our talisman and captain and only striker on the verge of the new season, that would be suicidal.

The commentator was Chelski's Craig Burley wasn't it? Enough said.

I never tried or expected to convince anyone that he would I made a throw away comment to start with based on my opinion that's all.

Maybe my wording of "we all know" was wrong. Right or wrong I feel he'd consider it if it was indeed the case.

What I don't really understand how you formed that opinion when you can't give any examples of similar behaviour from Levy before. It seems completely illogical to me.

ancient_man.jpg

What on earth is going on here? Levy wouldn't sell our talisman and captain and only striker on the verge of the new season, that would be suicidal.

The commentator was Chelski's Craig Burley wasn't it? Enough said.

Straight to the point

The sooner this window shuts the better, there's some absolute mentalists about!

So levy is going to sell our only remaining striker, 3 days before the season starts, a player who, by the way, doesn't want to leave, something levy, in 13 years ,has no previous of doing?!

The sooner this window shuts the better, there's some absolute mentalists about!

So levy is going to sell our only remaining striker, 3 days before the season starts, a player who, by the way, doesn't want to leave, something levy, in 13 years ,has no previous of doing?!

galeforce is bored and is on a wind up

What I don't really understand how you formed that opinion when you can't give any examples of similar behaviour from Levy before. It seems completely illogical to me.

ancient_man.jpg
I base it on chairman is offered 48 million for a young striker who may or may not be a one season wonder and i think he'd be tempted to sell.
And if indeed a bid was being lined up it seems I would not be the only one who believes Levy would be tempted.

surely it depends on the figure, what if City come in and offer 100m+, should it still just be disregarded immediately?

Given how we spent the Bale money only deal I'd take for Kane is if City said they would completely fund our stadium and have it all up and ready in time for the Stoke game.

Back