• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

There are reports that Bayern are willing to beat the Bale money, likely to be an ego massager, would take that and move on TBH.
I'd like him to stay BUT it's a reasonable conclusion that if he then has the free choice to join any team next season, and he chooses a PL team, that's one top 4 spot you wave goodbye to. A legacy negative effect on us.

I'd like him to stay BUT it's a reasonable conclusion that if he then has the free choice to join any team next season, and he chooses a PL team, that's one top 4 spot you wave goodbye to. A legacy negative effect on us.

Yeh I would want him to stay but I'm resigned to it. I think this summer works for all, fee, we get a goodbye that's not as harsh as a free, he gets an extra year, they get a world class striker....its a fairly decent win win in the circumstances.

People will argue the wages but he isn't poor and Bayern won't pay him peanuts.

Yeh I would want him to stay but I'm resigned to it. I think this summer works for all, fee, we get a goodbye that's not as harsh as a free, he gets an extra year, they get a world class striker....its a fairly decent win win in the circumstances.

People will argue the wages but he isn't poor and Bayern won't pay him peanuts.

He's not poor. His net worth is estimated at $40m (i'd have guessed a bit higher). His next contract though could double that or more.

He just signed a new contract so there is no way he is moving this summer.
I'm not speaking about him specifically, more as a general rule. We can't be waiting for the player to prove themselves, we need to be courageous and scoop players up before they've absolutely confirmed their quality.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I'm not speaking about him specifically, more as a general rule. We can't be waiting for the player to prove themselves, we need to be courageous and scoop players up before they've absolutely confirmed their quality.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Like sanchez? Or rodon? Or gil? Or sarr? Or spence?

I think he is gone to be honest.

I think though we might be ok with Ange's system - I thought this video gave a pretty good overview of why Kane might not be a current fit for the system
I always thought that Kane dropping deep was to deal with inadequacies with our midfield.
Now that we have a more competent system and a re-integration of competent midfielders, we need a pure finisher

Though Kane is an exceptional finisher and probably could just stay in the box....

Yeah, I'm resigned to him leaving now too. Will be a sad day qhen he goes, because he's a world class player and a club legend.

If we get a massive transfer fee, sell him abroad and include a buy back clause, it will be the best possible outcome for us - apart from him staying, of course.

Spend the money wisely to strengethen the squad, and it won’t be too bad. Any team would miss a player of Kane's calibre, but if it means we get the one or two quality CBs we need, well - I can live with that. I don't think we'll be as dependent on Kane anyways with the new system Ange is deploying.

I'd still prefer he stayed, got us CL and maybe a long awaited cup win, and then signed up for a few more years, but that's a big risk I can see the club not wanting to take.

If he leaves for Bayern, I can see him return to us in three years time, with a bucket load of trophies, ready to chase Shearer's record.

Back