• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

This guy is already a £30m+ player, and it's scary what he could achieve, christ he's 7-8 years from his peak. It's clear he has really benefitted from Poch and his fitness regime, not only is his engine so much better, but his body strength and pace have also improved.

This lad is head and shoulders the best English striker in the country. I have said it before and I will say it again I would not exchange this kid for any player in the England team

If he keeps it up for the entire season, surely we´re looking at 30 million+? He´s young, he delivers against the best teams in the league, he scores or assists consistently, he´s got an enormous workrate - you know what, I´ll say 40 million+, because if Benteke is valued at 30m, Keane at the moment is a much better prospect.

:eek:

The only thing I'm concerned about is the way people are talking about him now,massively building him up to fall. Have we not seen enough one season wonders not to get carried away? I think he will develop the same way Bale did, but it's not a given and he won't always go through this purple patch he is currently going through. And it's how he deals with that which will determine how good he will ultimately become. But anyway, love him and his attitude....

CloudyJollyCuscus.gif

Quite tinkled and emotional about today and this has me blubing a little :oops:

The only thing I'm concerned about is the way people are talking about him now,massively building him up to fall. Have we not seen enough one season wonders not to get carried away? I think he will develop the same way Bale did, but it's not a given and he won't always go through this purple patch he is currently going through. And it's how he deals with that which will determine how good he will ultimately become. But anyway, love him and his attitude....

Absolutely no need to worry because it's there for all to see, not only does he have the complete skill-set, he's also got the attitude and application to go with it. So when the inevitable dip arrives, those assets will still be there. He'll put his head down and continue working like a tiger until he gets his mojo back.

Of course there's always the risk of serious injury affecting his future long-term, but that can befall any player at any time, so no point in worrying about that either. If it happens, it happens.

Quite tinkleed and emotional about today and this has me blubing a little :oops:

Looked like Kane was working hard to hold back the tears himself as he was walking around after the game!

Get in! Huge game from him again. So much quality and composure...

Love how he's off to celebrate before the ball even crosses the line. Perfect header. Klinsmann couldn't have done it better!

Go back and read pages 2 and 3 of this thread... he won't be good enough, he won't make it, he won't be wanted by any other Prem team... we were so, so, so wrong about this lad.

His transformation since 2 years ago is incredible, a bit more pace, power and belief since then has converted him from a slightly lumbering child into Alan Shearer

Just want to re-iterate something..... even though he can play the role and play the role well, i dont want him to be a number 10 or attacking mid. some pages back i think someone said that was his position

i think he is our number 9.

Its done, we dont need a striker save for one to either compete with him or be his deputy

Go back and read pages 2 and 3 of this thread... he won't be good enough, he won't make it, he won't be wanted by any other Prem team... we were so, so, so wrong about this lad.

His transformation since 2 years ago is incredible, a bit more pace, power and belief since then has converted him from a slightly lumbering child into Alan Shearer

I looked back to a post I made over a year ago when I went to see an u21 game at the lodge - and I was talking Kane up then....move over Sherwood, I saw his potential! Delighted that he's proving himself

This kid has too much of an all round game to be a one season wonder. He is good in the air, two footed, can hold the ball up, can run with ball has 17 league goals in his first 31 matches which is impressive when you consider there were a number of substitute appearances, no bloody way is he a one season wonder. Remember for England under 21 level he also has 8 goals in 10 matches, this boy is the real deal. And to top it all off he has an amazing love and passion for Spurs, because he is one of our own

what he's doing on the pitch speaks for itself but I'm actually very impressed with how he conducts himself off the field, he's very modest, down to earth, he works hard at his game, you know he's not the sort to be in the 3am tabloid slots, he's a good 'un

This kid has too much of an all round game to be a one season wonder. He is good in the air, two footed, can hold the ball up, can run with ball has 17 league goals in his first 31 matches which is impressive when you consider there were a number of substitute appearances, no bloody way is he a one season wonder. Remember for England under 21 level he also has 8 goals in 10 matches, this boy is the real deal. And to top it all off he has an amazing love and passion for Spurs, because he is one of our own

Agreed.

I kept getting messages from Arse-mates after the game today, "we were brick, beaten by an average player in good form" and so on - as if he's just been lucky this season. It's clear for everyone to see his abilities. His work rate alone is phenomenal. Strong on the ball, he can do quick turns, play clever passes, good in the air, shoots well from outside the box as well as inside, has that instict for goal. He's obviously in good form, but I just can't see him being another Andy Carroll, for instance - just seems to be too determined, talented, professional and down to earth to be that.

Long may it continue. What a gem. Just seeing how he tried to chase down the ball after the kickoff after having scored his first goal today was heart warming.

Back