• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

If Son doesn’t get stupidly sent off, Does Harry play 3 games back to back with no rest?

What tense are you writing in there? Do you mean if Son hadn't been sent off, would Kane have played three games?

Apologies, I see people writing in this sort of Merson-speak and it confuses me. If I've got the meaning, then the answer is no - he likely wouldn't have. I think Son getting sent off for a pathetic act of petulance is pretty indicative of our decline however. Absolute nonsense and very costly. Even more disappointing as it happened at Bournemouth last year and could've been very costly indeed. Clearly learnt nothing.

But it fits in nicely with the general implosion that is currently happening as the football side of life seems to come apart at the seams.

We need a striker to push and challenge Kane. I do not agree that we don't need a striker to push and at times bench him.

We need a striker to push and challenge Kane. I do not agree that we don't need a striker to push and at times bench him.
How much do you think a striker that could push and challenge Kane would cost? Are there some around that you could name that would be able to do that and willing to come here to play that role?

I think we need a backup or rotation option, preferably a younger player that could develop, but one already good enough to make a fairly quick impact when needed. Preferably one that could also play wide so he could play with Kane in our lineup and get gametime that way. I don't know of any such player though.

How much do you think a striker that could push and challenge Kane would cost? Are there some around that you could name that would be able to do that and willing to come here to play that role?

I think we need a backup or rotation option, preferably a younger player that could develop, but one already good enough to make a fairly quick impact when needed. Preferably one that could also play wide so he could play with Kane in our lineup and get gametime that way. I don't know of any such player though.

Would you not be tempted to take a punt on that lad from Hull? It would be nice to have a player in the side for a change that doesn't look absolutely shattered after 15 minutes.

We better get one. The cost of not getting one is higher than the cost of one. Some players have been available who had potential to do so. Kane can not and should not be allowed to play every game for Spurs even if fit.

Back