• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

He has not been fit since the first half of the Colombia game.

Understand why he didnt, but he should have been rested against Sweden

He has not been fit since the first half of the Colombia game.

Understand why he didnt, but he should have been rested against Sweden

I don't think he's been fit since his injury in [March]. His finishing will always be good but to me before that injury he would pick the ball up, run with it and then lash in a shot form outside the box more often. Just doesnt look as mobile at the moment

I don't think he's been fit since his injury in [March]. His finishing will always be good but to me before that injury he would pick the ball up, run with it and then lash in a shot form outside the box more often. Just doesnt look as mobile at the moment
My thoughts too.

But, as mentioned earlier, his lack of match fitness has made no perceptible difference to his scoring rate: 13 in 15 games for club and country since coming back from that injury. And they haven't all been pens and tap-ins either.

The way Poch plays his loan front man striker means that Kane physically is on the decline which will speed up over the next couple of years. He will not play as a loan striker for more then 3 more seasons. The good thing is he can drop back into midfield or a deeper role.

It will be a tough start to the season for Spurs, because Kane surely needs a proper rest now. Don't expect him to be back at his best until September earliest.

Give him August off. We might not notice the difference.

I agree with those saying Kane has not been his best since his injury. He came back too early and never fully recovered. Then the cumulative fouling just led to a gradual decline during the world cup.

Anyway, even in poor form he gets the golden boot.

Despite not having the best WC, he still won another trophy. The man's a machine, well done Harry!

Give him August off. We might not notice the difference.

I agree with those saying Kane has not been his best since his injury. He came back too early and never fully recovered. Then the cumulative fouling just led to a gradual decline during the world cup.

Anyway, even in poor form he gets the golden boot.

I agree he needs a good rest but the problem is our other option upfront, Son, will be away as well..

Back