• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

BREAKING NEWS - HARRY PAIN- refuses to talk about "That Goal" - you could tell that the issue was so raw that he even refused to discuss the matter when asked, his agent insisted we move on to other subjects.

Really is damned if you do.

But that's it! :)
It would have died a month ago or when ever it was!
You can only 'not comment' so many times and they move on to the next poor sod, like Klopp's teeth.

Simple get off that brick fest called Twitter .....what is the point of it all,the most banal thing ever invented,the old days he would have had a minute interview on MOTD saying he touched it,we would have seen the pictuers seeing Kane saying to Alli and Eriksen saying he touched the ball(which they are) end of story ....now we got that Egyption lard arse given his quip soon after and being flavour of the month everyone loves everything he does....and load of trolls steaming in soon afterwards.

Then the FA having a sly dig at him.....has that person got the sack,hope he has,the most idiotic thing to say about an England captain and laughable from its own organisation.

The internet has given too many dipbricks a voice.
The biggest cluster of dipbricks is amongst football fans.

And this dipbrick knows what he's talking about OK!

Last edited:
He's obviously not fit, he's not looked great since January really. I suspect he's knackered, plays nearly every game when available and we don't have any alternatives to share the workload. It's essential we get someone else in who can play up top in the summer.

He's been as effective as a chocolate fireman lately. Something is clearly wrong with him. His touch is bad, he looks slow in both reactions and speed, his passing is below par. It's worrying.

What would people do

Bench him?
Let him play through it?
Let him rest?

Pochettino and gang must know best, but it isn’t apparently working!

I know correlation doesn’t imply causation but we were in great form when Kane was injured (scoring 4 goals at Bournemouth, 3 at Swansea and another 3 at Chelski) but have looked pretty turgid since then.

Dunno if it’s the ankle injury impairing him (in which case why did Pochettino rush Kane back, as he’s previously been cautious about reintroducing players after an injury) or the whole “swear on my daughter’s life” fiasco has got to him.

Hopefully the Dippers batter the Chavs tomorrow to make it all but impossible for us to finish outside Top 4 and Salah gets a couple so that Kane can forget about that Golden Boot three-peat.

Doesn't help much the fact that Llorente is clearly not rated by Poch. Zero pressure from with the squad on Kane for his place in the team.

Son is a capable understudy to Kane.. Don't know why he isn't being trusted as our focal striker.

Especially when Kane is clearly not fit, yet Poch persists. It appears to be his one major error in judgement over the last few weeks.

There are two big issues IMV...Sonny is also off-form, and Harry has clearly been affected deeply by the furor on social media/in media generally. It is worrying, I think he will be fine long-term BUT short-term this is a problem...my gut feeling is he should be trusted for Wed. My head says he should be “rested”...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

There are two big issues IMV...Sonny is also off-form, and Harry has clearly been affected deeply by the furor on social media/in media generally. It is worrying, I think he will be fine long-term BUT short-term this is a problem...my gut feeling is he should be trusted for Wed. My head says he should be “rested”...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Perhaps Son’s confidence has been knocked after being dropped (despite our excellent form when he was leading the line) for a less than fully fit Kane.

Like you say, hopefully Kane will eventually bounce back stronger from the hubbub (just as Beckham did after being crucified for his petulant sending off at France ‘98) although that may depend upon how the nation reacts to his performance at this summer’s World Cup.

Hopefully he can use the meaningless England games this summer to get match fit.

Or better; he'll stay home and rest, and let England implode without him.

Back