• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Harry for f#ck sake let it go.
This is a fight you can’t win.
Where are his bloody advisers?

Don't you think he has moved on already?

For the supporters though, Harry has moved from Harry "one-season wonder" Kane, to Harry "need to steal a goal from a teammate" Kane, and I guess it will remain that until there will be another, newer tag to add on him.

Don't you think he has moved on already?

For the supporters though, Harry has moved from Harry "one-season wonder" Kane, to Harry "need to steal a goal from a teammate" Kane, and I guess it will remain that until there will be another, newer tag to add on him.

This is NOT moving on? It's a no win for any celebrities and ten times worse for a footballer due the tribal nature of the of the unwashed.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/01/harry-kane-fa-tweet-england-spurs?CMP=share_btn_tw

This is NOT moving on? It's a no win for any celebrities and ten times worse for a footballer due the tribal nature of the of the unwashed.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/01/harry-kane-fa-tweet-england-spurs?CMP=share_btn_tw

As I said, Harry has moved on.

"“It is something that has gone. Two weeks ago now or whatever – I am over it. The gaffer may have said I am sad but I am focused. I am a guy that gets over things. If it happened, it happened. I move on and look forward to the next game and that is all I worry about.”"

As I said, Harry has moved on.

"“It is something that has gone. Two weeks ago now or whatever – I am over it. The gaffer may have said I am sad but I am focused. I am a guy that gets over things. If it happened, it happened. I move on and look forward to the next game and that is all I worry about.”"

So why the article?
A large amount of football fans dont like Harry, just like Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard in the past.
Its a very sad world we live in. If you have nothing to say, say nothing!
No need to talk about it in anyway whatsoever especially in the media:mad:. "Every" article ATM with Kane in it just pours petrol on the fire!
No "I am over it" "I moved on" nothing!!!
let it die a natural death!

Last edited:
Kane has not been in great form recently. At least he has managed to score 3 goals in his last 4 league matches, albeit with Eriksen's "goal" against Stoke given to him. But he still can't seem to score more than 1 goal in any matches since January.

Remember, at this stage last season, with 3 matches remaining, Lukaku was the leading top scorer with 25 goals while Kane had 21 goals. Kane then went on to score 8 goals in those 3 matches to finish the season as top scorer with 29 goals while Lukaku finished with 26 goals. Now, Salah has 31 goals while Kane has 27 goals. It will be great if Kane can suddenly get back his goal scoring boot and overtake Salah somehow.

Harry's attitude, should be "If you don't like me, go phuck yourself. I care about scoring goals." He's mentally strong, all this b0ll0cks won't bother him imo. You can see he's slowly getting better since coming back from injury.

If you look at the England team at the moment them are two stand out players, Kane and Alli. If In the desperation to sell column inches / web clicks the only story on Kane is him claiming a debatable goal or being the respondent of an inappropriate FA tweet (the bants is fine, the origin isn’t) the press must be devastated that Rooney has retired. Alli’s recent crime is playing computer games instead of more manly pursuits like drink driving with a view to cheating on the wife and mother of his children. Even Gareth Barry nicks taxis when his club is on the brink of relegation.

Kane is the closest thing we have had for the England team to Alan Shearer, is my memory fuzzy or was he immune to any press critique? I do recall a response to a possible stamping charge that if the FA where to charge him then he why would he want to play for the same organisation...

So why the article?
A large amount of football fans dont like Harry, just like Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard in the past.
No need to talk about it in anyway whatsoever especially in the media:mad:. "Every" article ATM with Kane in it just pours petrol on the fire!
Maybe, but not convinced any journo would allow him get away scot free with a totally silent response. Let's face it, regardless of his response or lack of it, it's going to get twisted somehow so as to suit the hack's agenda.

"No comment" will surfice and Harry does no interviews until it blows over.
If the journo makes something up do a SAF, ban the newspaper until they print a retraction. Their loss!

This has been poorly handled by Spurs....bloody amature.

"No comment" will surfice and Harry does no interviews until it blows over.
If the journo makes something up do a SAF, ban the newspaper until they print a retraction. Their loss!

This has been poorly handled by Spurs....bloody amature.

Very poorly handled but it's still a nothing story. Tomorrow's chip-wrap and all that. ;)

So why the article?

First the article is written by a journo and they will never let it go. Second, Kane most likley just answered question from the same journo. What do you expect him to? Refuse to answer those questions and creating a even bigger fire?

First the article is written by a journo and they will never let it go. Second, Kane most likley just answered question from the same journo. What do you expect him to? Refuse to answer those questions and creating a even bigger fire?

Yes. That’s what PR departments are there for.
“Harry will not taking be taking questions other than those regarding the WBA upcoming match.”

I dont think so. Its a damned if you do/damned if you dont scenario. The media will have twisted anything he did to suit some sort of narrative.

Its all click bait.

The only think he can really do is let it pass over, which it seems he is trying to.

I dont think so. Its a damned if you do/damned if you dont scenario. The media will have twisted anything he did to suit some sort of narrative.

Its all click bait.

The only think he can really do is let it pass over, which it seems he is trying to.

It’s best to be damned if you don’t! The media have a tiny attention span!

In which case its actually best to just let them burn the story out and move on.

Otherwise, anything he says (either apologies/defence/whatever) gets used to fuel the fire even longer.

Looks like Liverpool will take the focus now and itll be done with.

Whether its Harry being dumb or the PR dept. It’s a roosterup and completely avoidable.
BREAKING NEWS - HARRY PAIN- refuses to talk about "That Goal" - you could tell that the issue was so raw that he even refused to discuss the matter when asked, his agent insisted we move on to other subjects.

Really is damned if you do.

Back