• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Mate it’s cringeworthy and like someone else said if it was a West Ham player doing it we’d all be laughing at how tacky it was. But hey, it’s one of our players so best stick up for him....

I agree it's a bit cringe but fans sticking up for their players is hardly new. Suarez, Hazard, Herrera, Young etc are diving, dirty, despicable cheats. Not so much when it comes to our players like Alli for example.

I’m talking about posters sticking up for Kane appealing it...
It's not about who he plays for, it's about applauding him for showing his competitive edge and standing up for what he believes is rightfully his.

But maybe you'd prefer your striker to be a pussy who rolls over to have his tummy tickled? :rolleyes:

Mate it’s cringeworthy and like someone else said if it was a West Ham player doing it we’d all be laughing at how tacky it was. But hey, it’s one of our players so best stick up for him....

[emoji23]
Really? “Just because he is one of our players?”
Oh dear.
No mate, I just disagree with you.
So sorry, no, don’t count me in the “what we would do” gang.
BTW, I think it is also a sign that Harry wants to win...what’s that called?!!![emoji6]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It's not about who he plays for, it's about applauding him for showing his competitive edge and standing up for what he believes is rightfully his.

But maybe you'd prefer your striker to be a pussy who rolls over to have his tummy tickled? :rolleyes:
Oh please you think hes the first forward to not get a goal that might of skimmed off him slightly and not got it? None of them have ever appealed, and if you think its because they dont care about goals you are very much mistaken....

Oh please you think hes the first forward to not get a goal that might of skimmed off him slightly and not got it? None of them have ever appealed, and if you think its because they dont care about goals you are very much mistaken....
Of course, but this is an unusual circumstance. He KNOWS it cam off him and the Golden Boot is at stake. We are just so fortunate to have a player who cares that much. Long may he continue to care about scoring for Spurs rather than make a pot scoring for some other money-doped club.

Of course, but this is an unusual circumstance. He KNOWS it cam off him and the Golden Boot is at stake. We are just so fortunate to have a player who cares that much. Long may he continue to care about scoring for Spurs rather than make a pot scoring for some other money-doped club.
Its not about scoring for Spurs though is it - its about him scoring for his personal achievement. Like someone else said he cant now say the old classic 'Its not about me scoring, its about the team winning' when he's happy to appeal to take a goal away from Eriksen. Anyways, I dont care enough to get into a long winded debate about it - I think its all a bit cringeworthy to do, I'll leave it at that....

Definitely doesn't enjoy going against the grain...

If Kane thinks the ball came off him then he's entitled to claim it. Simple as that really unless you think he's lying i don't see the issue

Its not about scoring for Spurs though is it - its about him scoring for his personal achievement. Like someone else said he cant now say the old classic 'Its not about me scoring, its about the team winning' when he's happy to appeal to take a goal away from Eriksen. Anyways, I dont care enough to get into a long winded debate about it - I think its all a bit cringeworthy to do, I'll leave it at that....
Please don't twist what I'm saying. Of course it's about him as well. I repeat we are lucky we have a player who cares so much about scoring and thank fudge it's for us rather than some other club.

Please don't twist what I'm saying. Of course it's about him as well. I repeat we are lucky we have a player who cares so much about scoring and thank fudge it's for us rather than some other club.
Not twisting what you're saying - you said 'long may he continue to care about scoring for Spurs rather than make a pot scoring for some other money doped club' As if its important to him because he's at Spurs - you think he wouldnt do it if he was at any other club? Its about HIM getting the goal, Spurs have already been awarded the goal so the club are irrelevant. Yes of course we are happy he's playing for Spurs, but thats a completely different issue to what he's done here....

Kane goal.
Eriksen assist.

Boosts both their best categories.

True. Kane needs goals more than Eriksen and Eriksen needs assists more than goals !

If Eriksen is given the goal, he will have 10 league goals this season, equalling his best career record of 10 goals scored for us in 2015 and for Ajax in 2013. But if Eriksen is given the assist, he will improve his assist tally which is poor for his standards so far this season. Last season, Eriksen had 15 assists and only De Bruyne(18) had more assists. This season, Eriksen only has 8 assists so far, trailing behind even the likes of Alli(10), Mikhitaryan(9), Pogba(9) and Salah(9) while De Bruyne(15) is leading far ahead. Remember, Eriksen is having a good season while Alli is having a mixed season. I think it will be embarassing for Eriksen if Alli still ends up with more assists than him.

Unbelievable the stuff people find to moan about - good sign i suppose as they're really scraping the barrel with this one, so there can't be too much wrong atm

Don't think anyone is really moaning? I hope Kane wins the appeal btw but I also think it's kind of pointless as Salah is in unbelievable form and Kane probably won't catch him anyway.

Just out of interest, what do you think the reaction would be like if Salah appealed or a West Ham player appealed for example? :D

Don't think anyone is really moaning? I hope Kane wins the appeal btw but I also think it's kind of pointless as Salad is in unbelievable form and Kane probably won't catch him anyway.

Just out of interest, what do you think the reaction would be like if Salad appealed or a West Ham player appealed for example? :D

I couldn't really care less how other players behave or whether or not id treat our players actions differently to players of other clubs, part and parcel of being a football fan isnt it? Are people really that dull they worry about such things?

Back