• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

If kane wins the golden boot by a goal over Salad because of this goal the ensuing rawk meltdown will be hilarious.

Now that would be fun.

(although technically if Kane only won by a single goal, that would mean without that one goal the golden boot would be shared?)

Could Kane's attitude to goals be because what ever he achives some people continue to question his sucess?

He would never make it at Spurs
He's a one season wonder
He won't score goals for England
He was responsible for Euro farce
He won't score in CL
Just waiting for him to be blamed for World Cup "failure"

I agree. Also find it a bit cringeworthy him appealing to the FA to take a goal off his teammate when there's next to no evidence of him touching it....

I find the whole thing embarrassing and a bit grubby. Thought better of Kane. I hope he doesn't come out between now and the end of the season and say "It doesn't matter who scores as long as we win".

For the record, it looks to me like Eriksen's goal all day long.

My thoughts as well.

It's an Eriksen goal for me any day, even if it barely touched whatever body part of Harry's. In my book he actively has to change the direction of the ball, the same way it's not an own goal if a shot grazes or even bounces off a defender. But I'm not too bothered either way tbh.

The MOTD replay indicated that thef e may have been a deflection as a result of the faintest of touched.. .but morally this is eriksen's goal. Agree Kane is being morally grubby trying to grab it, and whatever he says eriksen does look pjssed off about it. Let's hope this debacle blows over without further incident!

I thought it might have brushed his upper arm, so handball. I also think he was ofside as the kick was taken.

All the better as it was against Stoke

The MOTD replay indicated that thef e may have been a deflection as a result of the faintest of touched.. .but morally this is eriksen's goal. Agree Kane is being morally grubby trying to grab it, and whatever he says eriksen does look pjssed off about it. Let's hope this debacle blows over without further incident!

It’s not grubby at all if he genuinely believes he touched it.

And has he actually even officially appealed? I think he just said it was his on TV and in Twitter. I’ve seen reports that an appeal is possible but not that he actually has.

Why is it “poor” for him to want the goal? I think it is excellent that he gives enough of a brick. Plus it looked to me like he touched it at the time so he should have it!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Mate it’s cringeworthy and like someone else said if it was a West Ham player doing it we’d all be laughing at how tacky it was. But hey, it’s one of our players so best stick up for him....

Back