• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....nham-transfer-news-Harry-Kane-Real-Madrid/amp

It depends on Harry and his ambitions for the future and how he sees his career going forward," AVB said.

"If he has a hunger for trophies and for notoriety he would have to leave Spurs, if he has no hunger for that, but (wants) recognition and stability, he would stay at Spurs.“

Don’t you have some Mickey Mouse league to go and manage in then leave after 2 years because you bore everyone to tears with your style of play AVB?

A Very Bitter little man

Indeed I do for many things. Not wrong about an over weight 50 year old in the stands being as good at football as Aurier, or a disabled fan without the use of their arms or legs being able to take as good as throw in as Aurier.
There are some things you do not take the tinkle out of no matter how fudging bigoted you are

And don't give me the old 'oh it's only chich' line, with statements like that your being a clam so stop it and fudging man up and apologise

There are some things you do not take the tinkle out of no matter how fudging bigoted you are

And don't give me the old 'oh it's only chich' line, with statements like that your being a clam so stop it and fudging man up and apologise

Nope I will not man up and apologise. I was using humour to get across how awful a player Aurier is. You can think I am a clam if you want I dont care because I dont know you and your opinion is a complete and utter irrelevance to me. Also I did not give the "oh its only chich line" that was another poster.

I am not a bigot, I am not yet registered disabled but will be in a couple of year, and I will still be a better footballer then Aurier and be able to take a better throw in.

Kind regards, Ben.

Nope I will not man up and apologise. I was using humour to get across how awful a player Aurier is. You can think I am a clam if you want I dont care because I dont know you and your opinion is a complete and utter irrelevance to me. Also I did not give the "oh its only chich line" that was another poster.

I am not a bigot, I am not yet registered disabled but will be in a couple of year, and I will still be a better footballer then Aurier and be able to take a better throw in.

Kind regards, Ben.

And custard, don't forget the custard.

Back to Kane, great player but hope he does not start tomorrow. He should really not even have to go the ground. Llorente or the youngsters Sterling or Griffiths should have enough to take the Dale.

Kind regards, Ben.
What a well balanced grown up you are.

Can I also assume that as these comments have not been censored by the forum moderators that they see nothing wrong with them

Back to Kane, great player but hope he does not start tomorrow. He should really not even have to go the ground. Llorente or the youngsters Sterling or Griffiths should have enough to take the Dale.

He should be on the bench. Sub him for the last quarter to bag a hat trick.

After what happened at their place I would not want to take the risk, we need to get to the next round so I would start with Kane.

All you people saying Kane should start on the bench will be among the first to complain if the take a lead and Kane comes on and we are unable to equalise or just as bad we go out on penalties. We have proved to be extremely unconvincing with out Harry this season so I would start with Kane and take him off when the job is done. Besides this kid has Clive Allen's record in his sights so he needs to start.

You are having a laugh mate, Llorente has done nothing in a Spurs shirt to suggest he is reliable.

I actually want us to win this trophy because I was there in 91 so I think Harry needs to start

Back