• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

He is just writing new records by the month

Now has more league for Spurs than Defoe and Keane, and leapforgs Kevin Philips and Mark Viduka in the All-time PL List. On course to join the 100 Club by the end of the season

Some (or all) of this is mentioned above, but I'll post it anyway:

• The Spurs frontman has scored 36 goals in 34 Premier League matches to equal the record Shearer set in 1995. Only two players have come close to matching that feat - Robin van Persie (35) in 2011 and Thierry Henry (34) in 2004.
  • [Kane] has netted 53 goals for club and country in 2017, as many as Edinson Cavani (PSG), Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) and Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), and only one behind Lionel Messi (Barcelona). Kane is the only one of the quintet who could play again this year
  • Kane has scored 93 goals in the Premier League - second only to Teddy Sheringham (97) for goals in the competition for Spurs.
  • The England striker is also the first Tottenham player to score 50 goals away from home in the Premier League.
  • Kane has scored 50 Premier League away goals in just 67 games; at least 18 games faster than any other player in the competition's history (Sergio Aguero 85).

That's Shearer's record equalled, in far fewer matches. As many as 4-5 fewer games, if I'm not wrong.

15 league goals so far this season despite not looking his best for large parts of the season.

And another hat trick for Kane. What a year. What a player.

Thats 7 hatricks as well!

Imagine, just imagine, the numbers this guy will rack up if he decides to stay with us for his entire career.

I truly believe what he says and that it isnt all about money and he wants to break scoring records at Spurs. He is a couple away from Keane now and should pass Sheringham's Tottenham total by the end of the season.

What an absolute star he is. I still have to pinch myself that he is OURS. World class in so many ways.
Here’s hoping he can score on Tuesday and break Shearer’s record.
(And 25-1 for the hat trick tonight. Ker-ching!)

Score one and he'll break Shearer's record. Score *two*, and he'll overtake Messi to become the highest scoring player of 2017 (club and country) - Messi's 2017 is over, so he won't be able to respond if it happens.

He'll be gunning for a brace at the very least, I suspect.

Back