• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Harry should have seen red!
Dele likewise!
If Harry and Dele had done that to our players we would have been incandescent with anger.
And a reddish-orange one for the high kick.
Definitely lucky on those. We can complain about Ottamendi, but that doesn't change the fact that we were lucky.

Headless stuff from Kane and Alli. I can understand the frustration, but they must learn how to deal with it. Could have made a bad game much worse. Can't afford that again.

Sent from my [device_name] using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Definitely lucky on those. We can complain about Ottamendi, but that doesn't change the fact that we were lucky.

Headless stuff from Kane and Alli. I can understand the frustration, but they must learn how to deal with it. Could have made a bad game much worse. Can't afford that again.

Sent from my [device_name] using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Imagine compounding all our current bad moods knowing Harry is banned for the next three games:eek:

Sorry mate but that's rubbish, Harry's what 6'2 and he' jumping and kicked on the top head. That's a red card all day long.
I'm sure man citys keeper against liverpool would argue with you tgats not a dangerous kind of tackle.
I agree Harry's could have been a red but it would have been harsh.

Just to correct, Harry stooped down a bit to head the ball, he didn't jump in the air.
It seemed ok for Otamendi to at least think about raising his foot to stretch for the ball. Dangerous and a probable yellow but I'd have been fuming if one of ours got sent off for that.

I thought Otamendi's was a yellow and could easily have been a red, but it was an attempt to get the ball, they were both almost stationary whereas Mane and the City keeper were charging towards each other, so that was worse.

I thought Kane was a genuine attempt to get the ball, he bent his leg rather than locking his knee, so it was reckless and should have been red, but was not malicious.

I thought Dele's was a coward's challenge, a malicious attempt to hurt the player. He turned his back and went over the top studs first and should be banned for three matches.

Kane should avoid going into sliding tackles as he is not good at it. Last season he injured himself going into one of these tackles and now he was fortunate not to get red carded against ManCity.

Just a few weeks ago, it looked like Kane will easily overtake the record of most league goals scored in a calendar year which is 36 goals scored by Shearer in 1995. Not very sure now as he has not been at his best form recently. He now has 33 league goals in 2017 and still needs 4 more goals to break Shearer's record. Below Shearer, Van Persie has 35 goals and Henry has 34 goals. We only have 2 more league games left in 2017, against Burnley and Southampton. Let's hope Kane will rediscover his goal scoring form to score at least 4 more goals in these matches.

He still has 12 this season yet hasn't seemed that fluent, I guess as a team we haven't been scoring as many or dominating teams like we did last season. I expect once we start to play better he'll score even more.

Agreed could easily have seen red, on the flipside if Otamendi saw red then I doubt the Kane and Alli challenges would have happened, the game would have been played out very differently and we'd have had more possession I expect.

I hate clams like that one tweeting Kane's foul. It's a red, sure, but I doubt it was malicious, nor that he got away with it because he's a good lad. The fact is the ref we had yesterday is probably the weakest in the league (quite an award to win given that a lot of them are), who poorly controls most games.

I think I'm more bothered that the taco making the post is throwing brick at other teams because they are riding high. I know there are fans at all clubs like it, but when he starts calling us a "team of failures" I get a touch angry.

Kane should avoid going into sliding tackles as he is not good at it. Last season he injured himself going into one of these tackles and now he was fortunate not to get red carded against ManCity.

Just a few weeks ago, it looked like Kane will easily overtake the record of most league goals scored in a calendar year which is 36 goals scored by Shearer in 1995. Not very sure now as he has not been at his best form recently. He now has 33 league goals in 2017 and still needs 4 more goals to break Shearer's record. Below Shearer, Van Persie has 35 goals and Henry has 34 goals. We only have 2 more league games left in 2017, against Burnley and Southampton. Let's hope Kane will rediscover his goal scoring form to score at least 4 more goals in these matches.

Indeed... Kane had the best goals per game rate back when this article was published at the end of September...

https://www.premierleague.com/news/482933

But has dropped to a modest (by his exceptional standards!) 8 in 12 since then.

He’s scored 5 league braces thus far this season though, so just needs another pair of them to take Shearer’s record in 5 fewer games.

260BC85C-BB9C-48FD-A084-79F83AC21B38.jpeg
Kane: 33 goals in 35 games = 0.94 GPM

I thought Otamendi's was a yellow and could easily have been a red, but it was an attempt to get the ball, they were both almost stationary whereas Mane and the City keeper were charging towards each other, so that was worse.

I thought Kane was a genuine attempt to get the ball, he bent his leg rather than locking his knee, so it was reckless and should have been red, but was not malicious.

I thought Dele's was a coward's challenge, a malicious attempt to hurt the player. He turned his back and went over the top studs first and should be banned for three matches.
I was hoping he did get sent off in the end, we could do with three games without him.

Totally agree.

Look at Harry's reaction as soon as he realises he caught Sterling, it's apologetic.
Seen Reds for that though, so wouldn't have complained. But it definitely was not deliberate.
Dele however..... malicious? Or just reckless? Either way, it's not pretty.

Look at Harry's reaction as soon as he realises he caught Sterling, it's apologetic.
Seen Reds for that though, so wouldn't have complained. But it definitely was not deliberate.
Dele however..... malicious? Or just reckless? Either way, it's not pretty.
I think we all know deep down Dele meant that....

Back