• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Not many on here still making the "strikers just need to score goals, anything else is fluff, Defoe argument". But for future reference I think the opener against Real and how it all started with Kane's excellent work pressing Nach into giving away a throw is pretty much a discussion ending example.

Is Kane injured for the weekend? That's what I've heard but the sources are usually not great, so thought I'd ask through here

Hmmm, fantasy league implications - i took him out last week and replaced him with Morata. Also have Gabriel Jesus; tricky....depends on if i think Kane is more likely to score vs Palace compared to Bggy J vs Arsenal and Morata vs Manure..any tips anyone?

Fun Quiz:
Can anyone name 3 betters assists in Pochettion's time managing us than Harry Kane's last two?

Eriksen for Dele in the FA Cup semi against Chelsea. Eriksen for Kane against Man U at home last year. Trippier for Kane at Watford last year. Good quiz, but I think any YouTube video of Eriksen's assists will provide you with at least five or six.

Hmmm, fantasy league implications - i took him out last week and replaced him with Morata. Also have Gabriel Jesus; tricky....depends on if i think Kane is more likely to score vs Palace compared to Bggy J vs Arsenal and Morata vs Manure..any tips anyone?
Don't jinx Kane.

Injured, or a tactical change to give him a bit of rest?

Had a though game today, their defence was so packed whenever he got the ball. Never really threatened much, but did pretty good when dropping deeper.

Now is the time to pull out of the England squad and have a rest.

Injured, or a tactical change to give him a bit of rest?

Had a though game today, their defence was so packed whenever he got the ball. Never really threatened much, but did pretty good when dropping deeper.

Now is the time to pull out of the England squad and have a rest.
Just given a rest would be my guess. Try to minimize the chance of an injury.

Harry is too nice . He isn't quite fit and instead of telling Southgate this and insisting on pulling out of the squad I think he will make himself available for both games.

He should pull out and go on holiday for a week. This will be best for Harry, Spurs and England.

Harry is too nice . He isn't quite fit and instead of telling Southgate this and insisting on pulling out of the squad I think he will make himself available for both games.

He should pull out and go on holiday for a week. This will be best for Harry, Spurs and England.
It's not because he's too nice, it's because of what it means to Harry to play for his country, especially as captain. Also he wants to break Rooney's scoring record, so it's inevitable he's going to want to play every game.

We just have to grit our teeth and hope he comes through it unscathed.

It's not because he's too nice, it's because of what it means to Harry to play for his country, especially as captain. Also he wants to break Rooney's scoring record, so it's inevitable he's going to want to play every game.

We just have to grit our teeth and hope he comes through it unscathed.

And hope that Southgate for once doesn't leave all Spurs players on for bloody 2 x 90 meaningless minutes.

Back