• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Fingers crossed for a positive update tomorrow. The optimist in me says that he walked off and that we would always be cautious with a key player in a game like this. Additionally, the run of games which we have over hte next 5-6 weeks could be a lot harder. Hopefully he'll only be out for a month or so and therefore only miss 2 or 3 games

That's just a protective measure. They won't know the extend of the injury until the swelling has gone down but you have to treat it as if it is the worst injury it could be until you know.

Agree, trying to read anything into that is plain stupid. Even if it isnt a horrendous injury, hopefully the scare will be enough for us to sign a proper back up in the summer

Yep. I'd also hope that if it seemed really bad, the doctor wouldnt have allowed him to walk off, even if he was able to

Ankles can be mischievous little buggers; when I played football I experienced horrible twists and was fine the next day, but I was also out injured for lengthy periods with injuries that didn't seem half as bad. Hard to predict, but I think at least him walking off isn't a bad sign. That would (probably) rule out the really bad ligament damage.

He'll be out for Soton for sure, and at least he won't get injured playing for his clusterfudge of a national team. Hopefully he'll only miss one game for us. We can overcome Soton at home without him, but we'll need him for Burnley away.

Touch wood he was only taken off and put on crutches as a safety measure.

If not let's hope it's only a couple of weeks, we should still have the players to get results in the next few games.

However that 14 Million on Gabiadinni looks a bargain now

Ankles can be mischievous little buggers; when I played football I experienced horrible twists and was fine the next day, but I was also out injured for lengthy periods with injuries that didn't seem half as bad. Hard to predict, but I think at least him walking off isn't a bad sign. That would (probably) rule out the really bad ligament damage.

He'll be out for Soton for sure, and at least he won't get injured playing for his clusterfudge of a national team. Hopefully he'll only miss one game for us. We can overcome Soton at home without him, but we'll need him for Burnley away.

This is my thinking. Basically got 19 full days between now and the Burnley match, hoping he will be ready for the all-important run-in

When it's that bad there's no need for the boot. They know it's fudged but trying to reduce the weeks that it's fudged for. Unfortunately they rush players back too quickly now. Don't trust me though, I'm not a doctor.

I'd like to also preface by saying I'm not a doctor but ankles heal a lot quicker than say a cruciate or a metatarsal so I'd say 3 weeks tops. But because all medical staff are ultra cautious, it'll be 4 weeks.

Having him injured for scum, United and West Ham is just not an option so at this point, I would settle for him being back for Bournemouth which means his first game back won't be the semi final at Wembley.

Back