• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Levy would never sell Kane. Even if he doesn't reach this years heights. He could do well for us for the next decade. Having a player who'd get you 12 goals or so a year is hard enough to come by. Who'd we buy? Berahino and Austin.

I'd love to see what Levy would do if United up their current offer of £42m.

There is no way anyone can say for sure he'd say no.

I would put my house on it that he would.

Once again, for myriad reasons, Kane is infinitely more valuable to Spurs than he could ever be to any other club.

No club - not even Emirates Marketing Project - would offer much more than £50m for Kane right now. And, at that price, Levy and Spurs have far, far more to lose by selling than they have to gain.

And I'm sure you'd be right. However, in the fickle world of football money talks and I thought that was pretty obvious to most of us.

Kane unlike Bale and Modric is a local lad. He wants to do well, but I think he wants to do that with us. That loyalty will bring us a couple of extra seasons that you would not get with a lad that has not come through the system. But Teddy showed that even a Tottenham boy through and through will go for medals in the end.

So if Kane does the same this season. Next year we will be under pressure with offers. Then we may get another season or so out of him before he looks to move if we have not progressed by then.

And I'm sure you'd be right. However, in the fickle world of football money talks and I thought that was pretty obvious to most of us.

I agree with that and its one of the reasons football stinks, however those who are saying we will/may sell Kane because we sold Carrick, Berby, Modric and Bale are missing the point as all of them wanted out.

Kane has said he is happy and want's to stay here, but some are saying Levy will sell at the right price because he did with the others. Its just more brick stirring and a back handed dig at Levy with no connection at all to the reality.

I agree with that and its one of the reasons football stinks, however those who are saying we will/may sell Kane because we sold Carrick, Berby, Modric and Bale are missing the point as all of them wanted out.

Kane has said he is happy and want's to stay here, but some are saying Levy will sell at the right price because he did with the others. Its just more **** stirring and a back handed dig at Levy with no connection at all to the reality.

Completely agree. We would only sell Kane for stupid money this window, and for the avoidance of doubt, I think stupid would be for a fee higher than Sterling. Even then I would imagine that we would hesitate as we would need to find a replacement.

Kane unlike Bale and Modric is a local lad. He wants to do well, but I think he wants to do that with us. That loyalty will bring us a couple of extra seasons that you would not get with a lad that has not come through the system. But Teddy showed that even a Tottenham boy through and through will go for medals in the end.

So if Kane does the same this season. Next year we will be under pressure with offers. Then we may get another season or so out of him before he looks to move if we have not progressed by then.

Yes he is happy here but just believe me when I say he'd go to United if the opportunity arose.

Kane has said he is happy and want's to stay here, but some are saying Levy will sell at the right price because he did with the others. Its just more **** stirring and a back handed dig at Levy with no connection at all to the reality.

Yes as you say the difference is Kane hasn't gone public yet. If Levy got £50m for Kane and could replace him with a striker for £20m who wasn't in the same class as Kane I believe he would. He sees pound signs which is why I'm amazed he pulled the plug on the Ade to WHU deal in January. Money talks.

Completely agree. We would only sell Kane for stupid money this window, and for the avoidance of doubt, I think stupid would be for a fee higher than Sterling. Even then I would imagine that we would hesitate as we would need to find a replacement.

To be honest I do not think Levy would for any price, the only way I see it happening is if Kane throws a strop. And I do not think Kane will as he has said he is happy here.

We are a couple of years from moving into a new stadium ( with the extra income which will enable to compete better with the money clubs), we have a young promising side with a manager who seems able to build something and one who Levy is showing faith in. Levy knows better then most that we are on the verge of what could be a major step up for us and selling Kane is not a option and as I said its juts brick stirring to suggest he will/may if the price is right. Of course that is only my opinion and I am sure some will disagree.

Yes he is happy here but just believe me when I say he'd go to United if the opportunity arose.

Why should we believe you when the man himself has said the following:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/s...ve-emulate-ryan-giggs-finish-career-club-man/

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...kane-flattered-by-manchester-uniteds-interest

He knows that it is best for him to be playing regular football. Until he has proven himself to be actually world class and therefore demand that from any club he would join, he will not leave. The day he leaves this club is the day that he believes that he will not be able to play in the Champions League with us. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Yes as you say the difference is Kane hasn't gone public yet. If Levy got £50m for Kane and could replace him with a striker for £20m who wasn't in the same class as Kane I believe he would. He sees pound signs which is why I'm amazed he pulled the plug on the Ade to WHU deal in January. Money talks.

IF Kane goes public that will/may change the situation, but I disagree that Levy will sell him unless Kane throws his toys out of the pram ( Berby, Modric, Bale) and I do not see that happening. We will see.

And on what past behaviour or evidence is that belief held? Because I'm intrigued to see what has given you that idea.

Why should we believe you when the man himself has said the following:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/s...ve-emulate-ryan-giggs-finish-career-club-man/

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...kane-flattered-by-manchester-uniteds-interest

He knows that it is best for him to be playing regular football. Until he has proven himself to be actually world class and therefore demand that from any club he would join, he will not leave. The day he leaves this club is the day that he believes that he will not be able to play in the Champions League with us. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

I wish I could live in a world where I believed that. Believe what you want only time will tell.

And on what past behaviour or evidence is that belief held? Because I'm intrigued to see what has given you that idea.

He's a chairman. His job is to make money. £50m for Kane replaced with £20m striker sees a £30m net profit.

It's my belief my opinion built on my opinion of Levys mindset.

I hope I'm wrong.

I dont know why, or understand why people still think this about Levy. Yes we have sold Star Players but only when we have been forced into it by the player and even then Levy extracts the maximum. Not once have I see him sell a player to replace him with a cheaper one.

Berbatov - Forced his way out. We ran United up as much as possible.
Modric - Forced his way out. We had a higher offer from Chelski, but we sold to Real to make sure he went out of the league. So took a slight hit.
Bale - Again to a lesser level but he forced his way out. So Levy extracted way more than anyone thought.

On all occasions the money all went back into the club. We spent all the Bale Money. All the Modric Money. Apart from the Sky 4 we have spent large amounts on players. But still people think Levy just sells for the dollars.

I dont know why, or understand why people still think this about Levy. Yes we have sold Star Players but only when we have been forced into it by the player and even then Levy extracts the maximum. Not once have I see him sell a player to replace him with a cheaper one.

Berbatov - Forced his way out. We ran United up as much as possible.
Modric - Forced his way out. We had a higher offer from Chelski, but we sold to Real to make sure he went out of the league. So took a slight hit.
Bale - Again to a lesser level but he forced his way out. So Levy extracted way more than anyone thought.

On all occasions the money all went back into the club. We spent all the Bale Money. All the Modric Money. Apart from the Sky 4 we have spent large amounts on players. But still people think Levy just sells for the dollars.

Bingo, as I have said its just brick stirring and a backhand dig at Levy ( again).

Back