• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Trying not to clutch at straws, but can't imagine Daniel wanting to risk a £100m asset in a friendly.

I just don't see the club being dictated to on his involvement if a deal is not 100%. I don't put much belief in the deadlines and all that. Still massive chance he goes IMO, loads to happen for and against till the candles put out for the summer

Ange is handling the Kane situation brilliantly.

Postecoglou on the Kane situation:

“I've said to them [the club and Harry] that if the status quo changes then inform me. I don't need to know about the comings and goings in between. I just want to deal with what's in front of me because I've got to still, irrespective of the outcome of that, I'm building a team here. I can't wait for a decision either way to get going. We don't have the time or the luxury to do that. I'm working with what's in front of me. You saw today that Harry certainly is invested in what we're doing and we'll keep on doing that unless something changes.”

“I've said to them [the club and Harry] that if the status quo changes then inform me. I don't need to know about the comings and goings in between. I just want to deal with what's in front of me because I've got to still, irrespective of the outcome of that, I'm building a team here. I can't wait for a decision either way to get going. We don't have the time or the luxury to do that. I'm working with what's in front of me. You saw today that Harry certainly is invested in what we're doing and we'll keep on doing that unless something changes.”

Dare I say Ange view on it is balanced and the talk about being determined about the job at hand is good to hear. Love the determination

Guy just oozes class

The issue is: Kane would happily stay this season and walk next. That is even more attractive now with Postecoglou. But the club need Kane to sign a contract (with a break clause) to allow that to happen. It could be a miserable transfer, where player and club don't really wish to part company right now, but becuase of the contract situation, it gets done.

Of course Kane will relish playing for a new side but it would be a shame to miss out on banging in 4 goals a game under Postecoglou. Need Kane to sign on, need Levy to give him a contractual option of an exit next summer, so everyone wins...

The issue is: Kane would happily stay this season and walk next. That is even more attractive now with Postecoglou. But the club need Kane to sign a contract (with a break clause) to allow that to happen. It could be a miserable transfer, where player and club don't really wish to part company right now, but becuase of the contract situation, it gets done.

Of course Kane will relish playing for a new side but it would be a shame to miss out on banging in 4 goals a game under Postecoglou. Need Kane to sign on, need Levy to give him a contractual option of an exit next summer, so everyone wins...

He really needs 2 seasons to get the PL Record. Give him the 400k/week or whatever he wants within reason, make him Club Captain, sign a 2 year extension with an option to leave in May 2025 if he has caught Shearer

Back