• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Coul d of course be that we have agreed a price, but have got them to agree to keep the impression that we've haven't whilst we get some bodies in.

As soon as we have £100m on the way in, asking prices for players we want will go up 25%

So each size adjust their valuations by £10m a deal can be struck.

Don't you know Levy by now?!?

I agree it looks like a deal will be reached. I think we'll then offer Kane a £400k per week 4 year deal so that we can say that we've offered him the biggest deal in our history by far but he wanted to leave

As posted elsewhere, I'm pretty confident that Richy will score a pile this season, so signing 2 decent CBs and an up and coming CF/RW will put us in a very nice position. I don't actually we'll score many fewer than the season just gone

Bayern also traditionally don't pay big fees. Part because of the German fan ownership model, so they can't compete in a European market. And part because they just bully the best young players out of Dortmund and the other German clubs

Bayern also traditionally don't pay big fees. Part because of the German fan ownership model, so they can't compete in a European market. And part because they just bully the best young players out of Dortmund and the other German clubs
Yep, as you say they have done nothing but bully the other German clubs for years and years, now trying to do it to one of wealthiest clubs in the world

So each size adjust their valuations by £10m a deal can be struck.
So if they offered 10m and Levy wanted 100m should we just split the difference as well? It's not like 10m isn't a decent chunk as well, could be the difference between getting the second CB or not.

So if they offered 10m and Levy wanted 100m should we just split the difference as well? It's not like 10m isn't a decent chunk as well, could be the difference between getting the second CB or not.

I'm just saying a £20m difference isn't that insurmountable when we are talking around £100m. It is not a magnitude of 10x the valuation like your example.

Hard to see Levy dropping by £10m. Maybe they increase their price by £5m, add another £10m add-ons and Levy comes down £5m

Feels like it'll get done though

What is winning a league or a cup historically anyway? Isn’t it just a record?

A cup competition played every 4 years is a far cry from a league record.

Klose has the medals - he’s won cups and league titles - by your logic you should then consider him elite! He doesn’t have a Bundusleaga top scorer record.

There are some really odd takes in this thread.

Why do you score goals? To win games.

Why do you want to win games? To win competitions.

Harry isn't just scoring goals for the sake of it. He's doing it to win matches, to win competitions to achieve something memorable to put his name down on the ledger of winners, that can never be taken away or discredited.

A goal scoring record can be beaten. Kane could potentially beat Shearer's PL record and then have someone come along and do the very same thing to him. At that point he has nothing, not even noted in the record books.

A trophy, a title, a real win can never be erased. Kane knows that, I think you know that too, is his your coping method?

Who considers them elite though? I posted a youtube earlier about a player that many argentinians (including maradona and bielsa) consider as the greatest ever.

Maybe if he had won something he'd be remembered just like the other greats of the game are.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Hard to see Levy dropping by £10m. Maybe they increase their price by £5m, add another £10m add-ons and Levy comes down £5m

Deppends what his actual valuation of kane is. It will probably be less than what he's asking for. Hence the negotiations. Byern are probably willing to pay more than what they are currently offering. Otherwise they'd have flown home.

It injured gets done when they start offering the money the club value him at

What pressure is kane going to put on the club … im not gonna sign the contract so nothings actually changes for the club

Maybe if he had won something he'd be remembered just like the other greats of the game are.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

That's the point though. That player is remembered as a great. Just not by as many people. He had plenty of opportunities to play for bigger teams where he would have won trophies but he didn't want to.

People have different motivations. Kane has said he wants to win trophies. Past that though we don't know what is most important to him. What you or i may choose is meaningless because our motivations and what we find most improtant might be different to what he does.

I have to wonder...if the figure becomes public, will Real Madrid step in at the death and pay it? No Mbappe this season. Kane would likely win the CL with them...I think there's a twist to come...

Deppends what his actual valuation of kane is. It will probably be less than what he's asking for. Hence the negotiations. Byern are probably willing to pay more than what they are currently offering. Otherwise they'd have flown home.

Not sure Levy really negotiates, or at least thats the reputation he has gained.

They have flown home haven't they? Or are you tracking their plane?

I'm just saying a £20m difference isn't that insurmountable when we are talking around £100m. It is not a magnitude of 10x the valuation like your example.
Fine, then they can increases their bid by £20m and everyone gets what they want.

Or they can have a "go fudge yourself" for free.

Back