• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

he's been there through their mega doping years, and still been brick, that says something

what do you mean by "that kind of player", to my mind, he isn't any kind of player, he can't do anything, he's slow, he can't pass, can't shoot, can't tackle, it should also be pointed out that during most (if not all) of his career as a liverpool midfielder, they haven't used their midfield and have just hoofed it into the corner at every opportunity

You can call him brick if you like but feel free to Google or wiki his honours list. No doubt like Scara you've heard it's not fashionable to like him and nothing will ever convince you otherwise.

As I said, actually imagine talking to Kane about how he rates Henderson. The bloke has 76 caps for England so you can say he's bad at all the things you need to be good at to be a footballer but you're still wrong. So wrong.

On the Liverpool front you're suggesting they've just played hoofball but they're the only team that have been close to City under Pep. He's been a massive component of Klopp and Southgate, so close two times from glory with England and has won the premier league and champions league as part of the engine room. There comes a time when you're embarrassing yourself by just not acknowledging talent when it's there in front of you.

Edit - As for the "doping" claims - Maybe I'll be proved to be wrong but it's a fudging embarrassment how quick grown men will jump on unfounded rumours before simply admitting people did well at their job. If it was that easy to cheat why wouldn't everybody do the same?

Harry kane staying or going, I could live with it either ways. If he goes, pressure on Ange would be less and would be expected to have more time to restore us to champion league football. Also we would be able to fund the players the coach wants and back him fully.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Harry kane staying or going, I could live with it either ways. If he goes, pressure on Ange would be less and would be expected to have more time to restore us to champion league football. Also we would be able to fund the players the coach wants and back him fully.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Its been settled that he is not going as he wont move abroad and no one domestically will pay the required premium.

During the season he will either sign some sort of extension or leave to a PL rival on a free transfer next summer.

Its been settled that he is not going as he wont move abroad and no one domestically will pay the required premium.

During the season he will either sign some sort of extension or leave to a PL rival on a free transfer next summer.

Yep. Can see a 2-year extension to give him 3 full seasons to topple Shearer, then I think he goes to the MLS before going on to realise his dream of NFL

Yep. Can see a 2-year extension to give him 3 full seasons to topple Shearer, then I think he goes to the MLS before going on to realise his dream of NFL
He won't leave the PL for about 5 years. He's not going to drop down to that level until he's no longer able to do it in the PL.

Possibly, that would bring him up to 35 so hard to predict past that.

Yeah it does vary a lot. If someone like Ibra can go on to 40, and Benzema and Lewandowski are still top class at 35, I don't see why Kane can't go past that.

Always the possibility Kane could drop further back like Rooney as well

Reactions: DTA
I'd love to be Scott Carson. He spends his time having a kickaround with some of the world's best footballers, with zero pressure because knows he won’t play any meaningful games. He gets the medals, he gets to celebrate winning the big trophies and he gets a pretty decent pay too. Sounds like a dream to me.
I've sent an email to City, telling them that whatever they pay Scott Carson, I can do the same job for half of his wages.

It's definitely interesting. Obviously it's not enough money but I really can't see him signing a new contract.
Will Levy be prepared to let him leave for free is the big question.

Concidering that people were quite alright with paying 60+40 for say Maddison and Raya when they were linked, I'd say even 150 isn't enough for us to replace the Kane-shaped hole in our squad, in addition to all the other holes that needs pegging. We need to peg those holes, not open up new ones.

If Harry leaves on a free next year, so be it. Hopefully he can then leave with a cup title in his cabinet, or perhaps he has been convinced to stay.

70 is just plain ridiculus. 80 not much better. South of 100 should not even be dignified with a response apart from a sound recording of crumpling paper and tossing it in the bin. (yes, even if the offer now came digitally. Print it out, crumple it up, and toss it!)

Reactions: DTA
Concidering that people were quite alright with paying 60+40 for say Maddison and Raya when they were linked, I'd say even 150 isn't enough for us to replace the Kane-shaped hole in our squad, in addition to all the other holes that needs pegging. We need to peg those holes, not open up new ones.

If Harry leaves on a free next year, so be it. Hopefully he can then leave with a cup title in his cabinet, or perhaps he has been convinced to stay.

70 is just plain ridiculus. 80 not much better. South of 100 should not even be dignified with a response apart from a sound recording of crumpling paper and tossing it in the bin. (yes, even if the offer now came digitally. Print it out, crumple it up, and toss it!)
If Harry leaves in a year's time (which he will if not sold before then) then we have a Harry Kane shaped hole and no funds with which to try to fill it. The problem is that without Harry Kane next season Spurs could find themselves in a spot of relegation battle trouble....

Back