• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

That sounds like a decent shout

Nah he will end up at some "Al" club in Saudi Arabia caking in £500m a year by then ...

That will be followed by spending a wedge on therapy to forget why he wasted his career at spurs as he sits in his island clapping the slaves to work

I think they're mainly going for the top youngsters now, their midfield is absolutely stacked now with Camavinga, Tchouaemo, Bellingham and then they have Rodrygo and Vinicius upfront.

Can't see them paying the money for older players anymore, they'll wait for Mbappe or find whoever the next new big thing is would be my guess.
And he will possibly be sold this summer

I think they're mainly going for the top youngsters now, their midfield is absolutely stacked now with Camavinga, Tchouaemo, Bellingham and then they have Rodrygo and Vinicius upfront.

Can't see them paying the money for older players anymore, they'll wait for Mbappe or find whoever the next new big thing is would be my guess.

Stacked with vowels.

At first glance, yeah, it does a bit. But then, who are we to know how top-notch footballers think?

It's probably halfway between a bit of a laugh (possibly an in-joke with the squad), and a really nice gesture. They're all personalised, which shows he cares, and of course he's the captain so is in a position of responsibility.

It also shows how much Kane values his personal goalscoring records. Hopefully that'll drive him on to a couple more seasons with us!

Kane won't be going out to pasture when he's 33/34, he'll still be at the top level banging in 20-30 goals...
He may not want to though. He won't necessarily see it as being put out to pasture, it might be a chance at another sport before he is too old. He's mentioned it a lot.

He may not want to though. He won't necessarily see it as being put out to pasture, it might be a chance at another sport before he is too old. He's mentioned it a lot.

Loads of factors enter players mind set. 3 kids, 4th on way I believe, being there at the earlier years is huge for some. Injuries or legacy injuries that impare fatherhood when pushed.

So much more to consider than people continuing because on the face of it they can

The one for Henderson is trolling right.

If you could talk to Kane about Henderson, would you just ignore everything positive Kane had to say about him? It seems like it's cool to not rate that kind of player.

Townsend said something about him in regards to selfless players tonight, the guy does what managers ask him to do. What isn't recognized is that Henderson does also have excellent technique occasionally almost playing RW for Liverpool (when they were excellent), it seems like pretending he is a clogger must be fulfilling.

It's interesting as he was signed by Liverpool when he was England U21 captain around the same time as Holtby who fulfilled the same role for Germany. At the time I honestly thought we'd got one over Liverpool as I thought "Hendo" was trash and Lewis had something about him, what more does he need to do to win over his detractors?

If you could talk to Kane about Henderson, would you just ignore everything positive Kane had to say about him? It seems like it's cool to not rate that kind of player.

Townsend said something about him in regards to selfless players tonight, the guy does what managers ask him to do.

It's interesting as he was signed by Liverpool when he was England U21 captain around the same time as Holtby who fulfilled the same role for Germany. At the time I honestly thought we'd got one over Liverpool as I thought "Hendo" was trash and Lewis had something about him, what more does he need to do to win over his detractors?

he's been there through their mega doping years, and still been brick, that says something

what do you mean by "that kind of player", to my mind, he isn't any kind of player, he can't do anything, he's slow, he can't pass, can't shoot, can't tackle, it should also be pointed out that during most (if not all) of his career as a liverpool midfielder, they haven't used their midfield and have just hoofed it into the corner at every opportunity

Back