• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Never know with Ornstein - he's a massive Gooner and I'm sure he's done articles before that have ended up being the opposite of what actually happens

Maybe the story is one last push to pressure the board to back Conte this window; i've often thought Conte is Kane's last shot at glory with us...

Scholar, Sugar and Levy have all had bigger ambitions than the team and have all left the club in total disarray.

Levy has taken this to a new level and in doing so has mentally broken our captain to the point where he cant be bothered to leave.

Scholar, Sugar and Levy have all had bigger ambitions than the team and have all left the club in total disarray.

Levy has taken this to a new level and in doing so has mentally broken our captain to the point where he cant be bothered to leave.

That post is one of the worst I have read on this board (at least football related post)

there is just so much wrong with it.

Last edited:
That post is one of the worst I have read on this board (at least football related post)

there is just so much wrong with it.

Well on the pitch levy has been a disgrace, constantly displaying his penny wise pound foolish approach, destroying title challenges under Redknapp and killing what Poch built.

I think this would imply Poch had him round for steak and Malbec over the weekend and told him to make sure his usual carparking space was free on Tuesday.

Assuming Kane is mentally stable atm (unlikely as he has been at the club since something like aged 8) I see no reason why this alone would convince Kane to stay.

Only if he has been told QSI is happening and Poch and Paratici has £1bn to spend over his new tenure.

Back