• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

@Gutter Boy Maybe I should say I would be surprised if conte deployed him as a number 10 behind Richarlison, although I must say I would not mind seeing it, but not with Perisic at left back, that is a bridge too far.

Yes, both full back positions become a bit of an issue if we were to switch to 4231 - and tbf at least 1 new starting CB would be required as well with there being question marks over Romeros suitability to play in a 2. Most of those are issues regardless of formation currently though tbf

Yes, both full back positions become a bit of an issue if we were to switch to 4231 - and tbf at least 1 new starting CB would be required as well with there being question marks over Romeros suitability to play in a 2. Most of those are issues regardless of formation currently though tbf

Maybe next season Udogie and Spence can become the new Rose and Walker (who both actually thrived best in a 4-2-3-1, despite their attacking instincts).

I think Romero would be ok in a back 4 with the right partner. A Vertoghen to his Alderweireld.

Udogie-Bastoni-Romero-Spence

Yes please! Could potentially be incredible.
I don't know enough about Bastoni/Gvardiol/Bremer/all 17 top French centre backs, whoever is the next cab on the rank... to say who is good enough and who is good value.
But the good news is, there are always a few more cabs on the rank every year. We just need to time it right and lunge in for the kill when a player is almost out of contract, or a club is haemorrhaging money and needs to sell.
Seems like 99% of clubs across Europe are leaking hundreds of millions, so there must be a deal to be had somewhere.

I don't know enough about Bastoni/Gvardiol/Bremer/all 17 top French centre backs, whoever is the next cab on the rank... to say who is good enough and who is good value.
But the good news is, there are always a few more cabs on the rank every year. We just need to time it right and lunge in for the kill when a player is almost out of contract, or a club is haemorrhaging money and needs to sell.
Seems like 99% of clubs across Europe are leaking hundreds of millions, so there must be a deal to be had somewhere.
Gvardiol is a wonderful CB. He would be perfect for us!

Gvardiol is a wonderful CB. He would be perfect for us!

You don't mess with those thighs.

skysport_de-josko-gvardiol_5751869.jpg

But we signed Romero who equally would have had other suitors
Make the right offer and then sell the club to the player

Yes, but he is having an excellent WC so he is more than likely out of our price range. If a Madrid or a Chelsea for instance go in for him they will blow us out of the water with both wages and the transfer fee, especially wages

Yes, but he is having an excellent WC so he is more than likely out of our price range. If a Madrid or a Chelsea for instance go in for him they will blow us out of the water with both wages and the transfer fee, especially wages
Chelsea may not be as appealing as they used to be, especially with the idiot owner
Madrid is Madrid but they just signed a guy who plays in his position last window

Back