• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guglielmo Vicario

No
You wait until late so that you can move it to a man in more space
It’s how we have been playing pre season
Anyone with any kind of football knowledge knows the closer the player gets the less angles you have to play the ball, you never try and play the ball when the player is right on top of you, 5 yards away yes but you don't wait until you can smell the guys breath.

I thought he did well despite not inspiring confidence. Wasn't responsible for the goals at all and showed a full range of skills...bravery coming out for the high ball, sweeper keeper, reflex saves and that quick long throw out.

I forsee Romero, Vdv and Elmo will get just better from here.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Anyone with any kind of football knowledge knows the closer the player gets the less angles you have to play the ball, you never try and play the ball when the player is right on top of you, 5 yards away yes but you don't wait until you can smell the guys breath.
And anyone with all the knowledge coaches top level

Last edited:
I doubt Ange wanted him to hold onto the ball until the opposition player could make contact with the ball.
I think he did. It’s his tactics
And the opposition didn’t make contact with the ball
Our fans live to dwell on what could have rather than what did happen

I think he did. It’s his tactics
And the opposition didn’t make contact with the ball
Our fans live to dwell on what could have rather than what did happen
What do you mean? It went out for our throw luckily but should have quite easily went in the back of the net.

What do you mean? It went out for our throw luckily but should have quite easily went in the back of the net.
I mean .. you don’t know how he is being asked to play
It went for our throw so our ball
It didn’t cost us anything
So your making assumptions but don’t know the facts
I’d much rather have a pro active keeper than a passive one
We have had a passive keeper in decline for some some time
We now have one who wants to play modern football
And, I’ll stress again, you don’t know how he is being asked to play. Assumptions are dangerous after one game

Back