• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guglielmo Vicario

One. And he did something I’d like him to not do again.
I think ange knows what he wants him to do
If he palms it out once in a game and nothing comes from his save I’m fine with it
Hugo actually did it quite a bit just not as acrobatically. He also mastered putting it wide. But… he did also catch a ball and fall in his own net

I think ange knows what he wants him to do
If he palms it out once in a game and nothing comes from his save I’m fine with it
Hugo actually did it quite a bit just not as acrobatically. He also mastered putting it wide. But… he did also catch a ball and fall in his own net

Hugo had his problems too, and I’m sure I did a lot of mouth frothing in his thread.

If I don’t highlight such things on here, how are the coaching staff going to know what to work on in training :D

The best goalkeeping performance I’ve seen at ours over the last few years was that Bournemouth reject from up the road when they beat us 2-0 last year. It wasn’t overly spectacular saves, he made a few good ones and he was really assured in everything he did.

Vicario delivered a comparable performance today. Wasn’t a believer, I might just become one.

Another impressive game from him, he does not seem to lack confidence in himself and that is a good sign. Of course he will make mistakes ( goalkeepers all do) but in that posistion (GK) they are always noticed (unlike outfield players)> Like what i have seen so far.

Back