• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Greatest actor ever (living or dead)

Some of my favourites

Marlon Brando
Henry Fonda
Robert Duvall
Clint Eastwood
Sean Penn
Gene Hackman
Laurence Olivier
Jeff Bridges
Ian McKellen

Very tough...

De Niro
Oldman
Hoffman
Day-Lewis
Nicholson (in his heyday)
Pacino (in his heyday)
McKellen
Penn...

I think Joseph Gordon Levitt is heading in that direction too! Heath Ledger may well have got there himself...

Pacino in Scent of a Woman and Scarface

Nicholson in One Flew Over Cuckoo's Nest and The Shining

Absolutely top drawer of a peformance in those 4 films.

Daniel Day Lewis is the best actor currently going round.

Russel Crowe should have won 3 oscars in a row.

Michael Sheen, Paddy Consendine too...forgot both of them...ouch. Oh, and Russell Crowe's pretty damn good too, yes...as is Clive Owen!

Cage has somehow managed to keep a certain reputation despite playing in so much rubbish. Being broke doesn't help in his choice of roles of course.

I enjoy Jack Nicholson and Daniel Day Lewis the most. I find myself wrapped up in their performances and often laugh out loud at their nuances. Not saying they're the best though, just the two I enjoy the most.

Back