• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Yes mate a couple of times. Think my mate got married there, but golf courses merge for me. Not for years but growing up in Grays got over there a couple of times. Stapleford Abbotts, Orsett, Stock Brook, South Essex, Laigdon Hills....had a fairly decent selection of varying difficulties locally

Need to start getting back out again

They do host a lot of weddings.

Same I don't have a handicap but used to play a fair bit 10 years back, now daughter is a bit older starting to get a bit more free time so hopefully get out more often. Some lovely courses in your list but until I'm a bit better wouldn't be worth me playing them, want to try and do a few trips away around Europe when I'm better too.

They do host a lot of weddings.

Same I don't have a handicap but used to play a fair bit 10 years back, now daughter is a bit older starting to get a bit more free time so hopefully get out more often. Some lovely courses in your list but until I'm a bit better wouldn't be worth me playing them, want to try and do a few trips away around Europe when I'm better too.

Mate me either now TBH, was down to single figures but don't play at all now, I am planning on reinvesting on clubs and getting back out next year. Will start at Cranham hahah

See Hovland’s hole out on a par 4 today
I’ll be watching from 6am it’s one of the best sporting events going

I concur. Absolutely love the Ryder Cup.

Couple of things I'm supposed to be doing this morning but I just can't seem to get off the sofa.

I cannot believe the standard of golf from the Europeans today. fitzpatrick is unbelievable- and I do love seeing the americans get trounced! Be nice if we can go in to tomorrow with a 5pt lead

I cannot believe the standard of golf from the Europeans today. fitzpatrick is unbelievable- and I do love seeing the americans get trounced! Be nice if we can go in to tomorrow with a 5pt lead

Could be a just a 2 point lead as things stand!

Edit: Changing all the time, these could go either way!

Last edited:
Awesome day, Europeans probably took a point or a point and a half more than it looked like they’d get in the afternoon. Could be vital on Sunday.

What a day, basically sat in front of the TV (I work for myself so had book the day to do fudge all!). I have been watching the Ryder Cup since 1985 and i have never witnessed anything like that performance this morning.

we are a team, you saw it at the end with Rose’s 1/2 pt putt - the Americans are 12 individuals. Its why they won’t come back from this and win…

outstanding! Truly outstanding

What a day, basically sat in front of the TV (I work for myself so had book the day to do fudge all!). I have been watching the Ryder Cup since 1985 and i have never witnessed anything like that performance this morning.

we are a team, you saw it at the end with Rose’s 1/2 pt putt - the Americans are 12 individuals. Its why they won’t come back from this and win…

outstanding! Truly outstanding
Is it the European team… or are the Americans bottling it?

Back