• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

I'd love to play the old course but I'm resigned to it never happening, none of my mates would play it and i don't fancy teeing it up with strangers.
Some great courses on that list, always fancied old head and I've promised myself a golfing trip to Ireland one of these.

We managed to get on the old course as the BnB owner we stayed with helped us with the ballot.

Was a crazy membership thing that if you lived in St Andrews you had the membership deal of all courses for something like £450. That's insane

We managed to get on the old course as the BnB owner we stayed with helped us with the ballot.

Was a crazy membership thing that if you lived in St Andrews you had the membership deal of all courses for something like £450. That's insane
My Mates son a mad golfer went to Uni there for that reason, the golf !!

In the 70s my brother in laws family had a caravan in st andrews and they had playing rights for a song, changed days.

Good to hear the above !!!
The guy from Your Golf travel said the course makes so much money in the summer from mainly posh people staying and playing they can do rock bottom prices for Sunday Driver deals
We haven't paid £169 for everything for over 5 years, most now don't have dinner added in too

Hovland really has stepped it up the last few weeks is in the absolute zone
Looking like $18m coming his way tonight

upload_2023-8-27_11-17-26.png

Awesome stat on Schauffele though he has played 27 rounds at East Lake and he has never shot over par in any of them

Back