• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Another great voice who graced our sport.
R I P Ivor.

What a man, what a voice.

In other news seems that the original Ari (Entourage was based on) is going to put massive finance into the PGA which probably sees the death of LIV and the proposed association they were aiming for. Could be the death of LIV

$600m is the offer

Would be some statement, he's always seemed pretty against it but money talks. They have a fairly strong roster of players now, I know there's no cut and only 3 rounds but in theory it should still be pretty competitive.

It's strange how appallingly bad the BBC golf page is.
The football page always has the latest news, scores, matches etc all done perfectly for tens of leagues.

But the golf pages just ignore tournaments and are updated infrequently.

I find this site https://www.golflive24.com/ to be excellent for keeping up with tournaments and leaderboards, also you can use the Search to find a player you like and see what he is up to and also see each of the 4 rounds of scores from the tournament.

Absolutely bleeding out. Made worse by the lies and killing of relationships

I'm a golfer and I make a distinction between being a golfer and some one who plays golf. Not to disparage anyone, we all take different things from life and have different attitudes and for me golf is more than a game, a sport or a simple past time.
But what I've witnessed in the last 10 - 15 years has really turned me off the sport and game aspect of it.
I still love to play, but watching it ( and especially LIV) just does not appeal anymore.
The greed across the game is sickening, from players to manufacturers and clubs is now so embedded it horrifies.
I'm just glad that I can still go out and enjoy my game.

I'm a golfer and I make a distinction between being a golfer and some one who plays golf. Not to disparage anyone, we all take different things from life and have different attitudes and for me golf is more than a game, a sport or a simple past time.
But what I've witnessed in the last 10 - 15 years has really turned me off the sport and game aspect of it.
I still love to play, but watching it ( and especially LIV) just does not appeal anymore.
The greed across the game is sickening, from players to manufacturers and clubs is now so embedded it horrifies.
I'm just glad that I can still go out and enjoy my game.
Absolutely from a place I come from too.

Its a shame that for me events that were perfectly fine are now going to be damaged like the Ryder Cup and the Masters.

Back