• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

He posted this 3 days ago

“@Levers123: A nice hole in one would make the drive home a bit more pleasant this week

BKu24bGCUAAsTTl.jpg

Lad I know finished 66th, had a 78 today still earnt £9k for his week

Manassero won on the 4th extra play off hole, 4th victory on the tour and only 20 has a big future

Had my missus capture my downswing up the range earlier. I do have a habit of pushing a driver every now and then. Stock stiff shaft in my driver. I'm thinking extra stiff? I've never been fitted so have no idea of my swing speed etc....

Tg4pVXE.jpg

Had my missus capture my downswing up the range earlier. I do have a habit of pushing a driver every now and then. Stock stiff shaft in my driver. I'm thinking extra stiff? I've never been fitted so have no idea of my swing speed etc....

Tg4pVXE.jpg

If you have no idea of your club head speed, etc then why do you think you need a extra stiff shaft, go and get fitted mate, best thin you could do leave it to the experts

I've got some excellent Ladies PING G5 3-wood and 5-wood on ebay if anyone wants to PM me?

Suitable for teenagers too.

Tg4pVXE.jpg

The stiffer the shaft the more you will hit it to the right. A push has nothing to do with shaft flex... Its technique. To be honest, the push is the better players miss as your not that far from hitting it correctly. All that is happening is that you have an in to out swing path. Thee are loads of causes of a push, mainly ball position too far back or allignment but cant tell from the photo.

If you have no idea of your club head speed, etc then why do you think you need a extra stiff shaft, go and get fitted mate, best thin you could do leave it to the experts

Couldnt agree more. I swing it quite slow but fit stiff shafts (could go extra stiff for driver) as i hit the ball hard at impact so need a lower kick point. I also have a very liggtweight shaft to compensate for my relatively low swing speed. A stiffer shaft, all things being equal, should fly lower and straighter as it produces less spin but you will lose distance.

Hmmm. Maybe a lesson with the driver is in order. Irons are absolutely fine

In that case, try gripping down the shaft with the driver and see if that helps. Whenever im off i grip down an inch or two and im dead centre if the fairway again. Most amateurs play a driver thats too long anyway. Me included!

Its my Club Championships this weekend. Up now at 0530 for my 0716 tee. Course in great condition and in with a chance of winning. 2 rounds of gross 74 should be enough this year.

39 points yesterday with 5 3 putts, drove the ball superbly well, really getting on with my Rocketballz driver now got so much confidence in it and it goes a long way

What's your best ever putting round guys?

I had 28 a couple of years back, with nil 3 putts, ten 2 puts and 8 singles.
Not bad for a hacker!!!

Don't think I've got near that since, but putting has always been good for me, and is often my hole saver.

Back