• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glory Glory Kit Thread

Well, for the quantity we would be looking at (less than 50), it's a no-go. If we could have put them out on eBay, we could have gone for 1,000 and sold the rest, but that's a non-starter. So for now we will just have to look at @Sandman 's render and drool.

I have accss to contacts in the clothing trade and fabric manufacturers in the far and middle, I will put some feelers out.
What kind of numbers are looking at? 20?

I have accss to contacts in the clothing trade and fabric manufacturers in the far and middle, I will put some feelers out.
What kind of numbers are looking at? 20?
Assuming all active GGers get one, I think that comes out to 50ish or so. But would depend on the price point, etc. etc. And a number of us not UK-based would need to have them shipped to various locations. Plus we would need different sizes. But count me in for a Medium, if it's 60GBP or less with shipping included. I'd expect similar quality to the official shirt, not some junk that will shrink four sizes after the first wash and bleed the colors on my tights, if I wash them together.

I’d be in for sure.

I did have an idea of waiting for the sales then getting the home and away shirt cut into this design by a seamstress or something. Maybe too wild an idea.

The adidas team kit one is close but the navy makes all the difference. Unless they can do specific colours at request for a slightly higher price??

Assuming all active GGers get one, I think that comes out to 50ish or so. But would depend on the price point, etc. etc. And a number of us not UK-based would need to have them shipped to various locations. Plus we would need different sizes. But count me in for a Medium, if it's 60GBP or less with shipping included. I'd expect similar quality to the official shirt, not some junk that will shrink four sizes after the first wash and bleed the colors on my tights, if I wash them together.

Not promising anything, but I'll try. My main contact and the guy I'd have the most hope of coming through is a extremely thorough guy who as well as a supplier is a very good friend who won't sell us any crap.
If he had any reservation on quality he won't touch it.
I have a dozen seamstresses in my factory so in theory I could make them myself, the problem would be the embroidered motif.

Anyway, I will try, can't promise anything but I would like one so will give it a go.

Not promising anything, but I'll try. My main contact and the guy I'd have the most hope of coming through is a extremely thorough guy who as well as a supplier is a very good friend who won't sell us any crap.
If he had any reservation on quality he won't touch it.
I have a dozen seamstresses in my factory so in theory I could make them myself, the problem would be the embroidered motif.

Anyway, I will try, can't promise anything but I would like one so will give it a go.

You ledge for trying mate, if you need a help putting the money in upfront PM I am seriously interested. I would have JGL on the back where the name is.

The is a shop near me that does T-Shirts but i dont think they do actual football shirts.

But that mock up football shirt looks the business would also be great to see our fellow glory glory members at games, our very own club within a club.

I work in a niche market and do have some experience of doing specific football related items.
Would I be breaking any rules or upsetting anyone if I carried out some "market research"?

Ok, I make coffin linings and shrouds.
About 10 years ago we did mock ups of old firm strips, proper colours, embroidered badges, and did them in a retro style.
We approached the club's, with a view to using the badges, explained our proposal.
All money to charity of they're choice, press launch etc.
One club said they would do it, but only if other agreed, other vetoed it. Sure I've still got some samples kicking around, will try and post some picks. We did give some away and they went down a storm, but alas we had to drop it.
We supply the co-op (funeralcare) with Liverpool red and Everton blue, and get requests occasionally for other for teams, did even do one navy for a fellow spur, who ironically was in Woolwich!

When the time comes is the lillywhite and navy a colour scheme anyone would consider?

About 10 years ago we did mock ups of old firm strips, proper colours, embroidered badges, and did them in a retro style.
We approached the club's, with a view to using the badges, explained our proposal.
One club said they would do it, but only if other agreed, other vetoed it. Sure I've still got some samples kicking around, will try and post some picks. We did give some away and they went down a storm, but alas we had to drop it.
We supply the co-op (funeralcare) with Liverpool red and Everton blue, and get requests occasionally for other for teams, did even do one navy for a fellow spur, who ironically was in Woolwich!

When the time comes is the lillywhite and navy a colour scheme anyone would consider?
id like ribbons like that for my Urn so I look like a trophy after I am gone.

I did have an idea of waiting for the sales then getting the home and away shirt cut into this design by a seamstress.
You could use last year's if chopping them up. Actually that kit someone posted reminds me of the Edgar Davids shirt in your avatar.

With any luck you could look as good as this fine figure of a fella

B4AnBAOCIAA971D.png

When you say when the time comes do you mean when we die and what we have in our coffins or are we still talking about the mock up shirt a few pages ago. I personally could not care what I am buried in, I have been told I want to be burned as the thought of being buried alive scares the crap out of me.

That shirt a few pages back was lush, nice to think we could bump into a few fellow gg guys at games, i am sat just behind marky for the Juve game but I dont often see many from here and also the are lots i dont know what they look like.

You could use last year's if chopping them up. Actually that kit someone posted reminds me of the Edgar Davids shirt in your avatar.

With any luck you could look as good as this fine figure of a fella

B4AnBAOCIAA971D.png

David Jason has let himself go a bit....

When you say when the time comes do you mean when we die and what we have in our coffins or are we still talking about the mock up shirt a few pages ago. I personally could not care what I am buried in, I have been told I want to be burned as the thought of being buried alive scares the crap out of me.

That shirt a few pages back was lush, nice to think we could bump into a few fellow gg guys at games, i am sat just behind marky for the Juve game but I dont often see many from here and also the are lots i dont know what they look like.

In that post I'm talking about as a coffin lining or shroud.
Makes no difference to inside wherever it cremation or burial.

Back