• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glory Glory Kit Thread

I’d love an Ajax style thick strip spurs shirt in white and navy for a 3rd kit.
Seems a lot of people liked this idea :) so I imagined it :

wjj32s.jpg
[/IMG]
wjj32s.jpg

wjj32s.jpg
[/IMG]

F.u.c.k. me that looks amazing, is the anyway we could get that printed off, must be a company out there that would make them. That is the best kit i have ever seen.
I'm sure there's a company in China that wouldn't mind the work. Question is, blue shorts or white?

I'm sure there's a company in China that wouldn't mind the work. Question is, blue shorts or white?

White shorts.

I am serious, do you know any companies in China that would do this and would a minimal order be required. Guessing we could not sell on ebay because of copyright laws but am sure we could do it between yourselves.

White shorts.

I am serious, do you know any companies in China that would do this and would a minimal order be required. Guessing we could not sell on ebay because of copyright laws but am sure we could do it between yourselves.

The glory glory version. If enough of us wear them around it might start becoming a thing. I'll give the shorts a miss though. Full kit.....

White shorts.

I don't, but I have a friend who does business with Chinese companies. I can ask him. I have to say I'm smitten with the kit. Would definitely need to be a GG thing only, so we'd be looking at a limited number. Whoever is interested can PM me and also let me know size and their price point. I can then inquire. Or if you want to wait until I can confirm if there's a shop that can do it first and then I'll let you know.

Well, for the quantity we would be looking at (less than 50), it's a no-go. If we could have put them out on eBay, we could have gone for 1,000 and sold the rest, but that's a non-starter. So for now we will just have to look at @Sandman 's render and drool.

Oh thats a shame, thanks for trying. Wonder if the is another way.

Back