• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

That’s why we brought him
Shame that here he didn’t have the mentality to match the ability

His biggest issue is fitness

The only mentality problem I see with him is he prioritizes national team over everything (including his career, he was willing to not get paid and postpone a surgery to play WC), that combined with him never being fit is the crux of the issue.

Would be a bonus if we could sell him to a PL club and get a transfer fee of sorts for him - not sure Villareal would be able to stump up much?

Would be a bonus if we could sell him to a PL club and get a transfer fee of sorts for him - not sure Villareal would be able to stump up much?

Based on the talk around the last negotiation we had with them I don't think they could/would go above €15m?

I'd imagine we should be able to get £30m minimum from Villa is that's a legit link....

Doesn't look like we want either at the moment

I would have liked Danjuma to get more time this season based on the pap we have seen, but not sure I would want us to activate the 30m for him in summer based on out needs.

Lo Celso can go, he can join Ndombele on the first out list for sure.

Summer we need to clear house badly

If the new manager wants to have a look at GLC, i could understand him doing so ahead of Ndombele, but that is a very low bar.

But, we should get rid for everyone's benefit - i actually think we/Spurs fans (myself included) massively overrated GLC's contribution/talent to that of Eriksen's as a way to convince ourselves that we wouldn't miss Eriksen as much as we have done.

If the new manager wants to have a look at GLC, i could understand him doing so ahead of Ndombele, but that is a very low bar.

But, we should get rid for everyone's benefit - i actually think we/Spurs fans (myself included) massively overrated GLC's contribution/talent to that of Eriksen's as a way to convince ourselves that we wouldn't miss Eriksen as much as we have done.

He was ok for a time then a combination of lack of effort and impact done for me, then that aged old never fit for us but fit for everyone else....na he is another that we have already wasted too much on

He was ok for a time then a combination of lack of effort and impact done for me, then that aged old never fit for us but fit for everyone else....na he is another that we have already wasted too much on

I do agree, and hope we can shift him quickly, but with so many unwanted players to get rid of, i think one or two will have managed to hang about come start of the new season.

I do agree, and hope we can shift him quickly, but with so many unwanted players to get rid of, i think one or two will have managed to hang about come start of the new season.

I think we will manage to shift 5/6 personally. I think there will be extreme deals done for like Ndombele where we plan to take mass losses etc

Exactly this. Time to really cut losses and have a trimmed down better quality squad. Would serve us well TBH

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Would serve the next DOF and coach well to give them some space to mould the squad too, I think of the players that get bounded about on here GLC could be a player the next coach may want to keep, but there are some players that just need selling.

Would serve the next DOF and coach well to give them some space to mould the squad too, I think of the players that get bounded about on here GLC could be a player the next coach may want to keep, but there are some players that just need selling.

I think all players should get a clean slate with the new manager. Conte had a very very specific way of playing and didn't have the need for a GLC/Ndombele kind of player.

Look at Wan Bissaka and Shaw at UTD. New leases of life with Ten-Hag as coach; Wan Bissaka is now considered one of the best one on one defenders in the country.

I am hoping whoever comes in can find the Bissuoma that played for Brighton and was one of the most coveted midfielders in the league.

I think all players should get a clean slate with the new manager. Conte had a very very specific way of playing and didn't have the need for a GLC/Ndombele kind of player.

Look at Wan Bissaka and Shaw at UTD. New leases of life with Ten-Hag as coach; Wan Bissaka is now considered one of the best one on one defenders in the country.

I am hoping whoever comes in can find the Bissuoma that played for Brighton and was one of the most coveted midfielders in the league.

Bissouma and maybe GLC for sure, with you on that.

Sanchez, Tanganga, Rodon, Ndombele etc, think they all need shifting asap.

The fact Ndombele was available more than he was says it all.

Back